• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Paging Mr. Heatley

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Attention, paging Dany Heatley, please show up for any round of the playoffs. Paging Dany Heatley, please make yourself known in these2010 playoffs.

Thank you.

Cmon Heater, I thought you were supposed to show Stumblin Joe Thornton and Patricia Marleau how to win in the playoffs with all of your heroics in the lone SCF's for the Sens and your Team Canada profile. You have been the worst player now for awhile. Step it up! You are slow, you miss the net with great regularity and you semi-fan on all of your shots you put on net.

Sincerely,

A disgruntled Sharks fan ;-)~

The Q stache

Cabbie Slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paging Dany Heatley, disregard the last statement please. Continue to play how you have that is all. ;)

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Attention, paging Dany Heatley, please show up for any round of the playoffs. Paging Dany Heatley, please make yourself known in these2010 playoffs.

Thank you.

Cmon Heater, I thought you were supposed to show Stumblin Joe Thornton and Patricia Marleau how to win in the playoffs with all of your heroics in the lone SCF's for the Sens and your Team Canada profile. You have been the worst player now for awhile. Step it up! You are slow, you miss the net with great regularity and you semi-fan on all of your shots you put on net.

Sincerely,

A disgruntled Sharks fan ;-)~

I do not disagree with you,
but doesn't his presence on the ice, open things up a little more for Thornton, who IMO has actually had a pretty good playoffs so far.

Urkie

The MVP...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't want to say I told you so but I will. :D

Heatley is just not a playoff performer. The only reason the Sens made it to the finals was because Alfredsson carried the team on his back.

When it mattered in the finals Heatley scored 1 goal in 5 games....

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a priest and rabbi walk into a bar and the bartender says you must be joking, right?

Ahhh, this isn't a joke thread?

I get it. Still pretty funny asking about Heatley showing up, however.