• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Packers vs Saints

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we all have high hopes for the team but giving up an average of 150+ ypg on the ground won't get you anywhere. 3 out of 8 games we've seen team put up around 200 yards on the ground

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter if they win the division or not at this point. Unless they shore up that run defense, it is another one and done in the post season I'm afraid.

The rush defense would be a huge hindrance in the post season if Packers make it that far.

Packers offense would have to put up a lot of points most likely.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We Cowboys fans are looking forward to a playoff game with Green Bay.

Being stupid I did not draft Murray in my Fantasy Football league at #11 and then again at #14... was just too afraid of injuries. Has come back to bite me big time....

That said... I suspect he still will have a big injury at some point. If he is not available for playoffs.... I do not see Romo taking the Cowboys to the promised land.

Cowboys better find a way to ensure Murray is available for post season.

Still have no idea how that defensed got turned around.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being stupid I did not draft Murray in my Fantasy Football league at #11 and then again at #14... was just too afraid of injuries. Has come back to bite me big time....

That said... I suspect he still will have a big injury at some point. If he is not available for playoffs.... I do not see Romo taking the Cowboys to the promised land.

Cowboys better find a way to ensure Murray is available for post season.

Still have no idea how that defensed got turned around.

An hour later and Romo is walking off to the locker room with his back messed up again after a brutal sack

Chrisisjoker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is pissing me off. We need to get new MLBs plain and simple. They are bad. AJ Hawk is getting old. Jamari Lattimore isn't the long term answer and neither is Sam. We need some speed and toughness for the MLBs. Not softies like the ones we have.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is pissing me off. We need to get new MLBs plain and simple. They are bad. AJ Hawk is getting old. Jamari Lattimore isn't the long term answer and neither is Sam. We need some speed and toughness for the MLBs. Not softies like the ones we have.

Barrington is far from soft. He isnt the fastest player but he definitely adds some grit and toughness.

Chrisisjoker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barrington is far from soft. He isnt the fastest player but he definitely adds some grit and toughness.

Maybe you're right, but we have had the same group of starters for 3 years now? This defense is good in 1 catagory and shit in another. This defense got their asses kicked. I had high hopes for this defense too. They are just far too inconsistent. The elite QBs will tear this defense to shreds. Good running backs will run for almost 300 yards all the time. We just had Mark Ingram of all people run for what was it 175? Cmon something needs to change. They just havent found that defense from 2010. I miss Nick Collins :bawling:

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you're right, but we have had the same group of starters for 3 years now? This defense is good in 1 catagory and shit in another. This defense got their asses kicked. I had high hopes for this defense too. They are just far too inconsistent. The elite QBs will tear this defense to shreds. Good running backs will run for almost 300 yards all the time. We just had Mark Ingram of all people run for what was it 175? Cmon something needs to change. They just havent found that defense from 2010. I miss Nick Collins :bawling:

I agree that this defense isnt what I had hoped either but missing Burnett and Shields against that offense was brutal. We had to have the safeties help in coverage more than normal which took away from stopping the run.