• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: PACKERS/CARDS 820 PM

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers got that horseshoe going. No matter how many players get hurt or get COVID, the other teams just lay down for them and make stupid mistakes.

Lafleur and Rodgers completely botched that last sequence, thinking that they had scored for sure. Then they got let off the hook by AJ Green.

we-let-em-off-the-hook.jpg

Denny is rolling over in his grave.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Seth Walder at ESPN analytics:

Matt LaFleur made an error by attempting a field goal on 4th-and-goal from the 3-yard line in the second quarter, according to ESPN's win probability model. WP had they gone for it: 46.9% WP by attempting FG: 44.5%

The above is on the Packers ESPN team page. Keep in mind the egg-head calls this a coaching error, but his job is not on the line with the calls. In fact, his job is to crunch numbers based on some bull crap some other egg head decided was good info and then he has the balls to call it an "error". I'd really like to know where these clowns get off with their belief of analytics are the end all, be all? In case you missed it, regardless of what else happened in that game, the FG was the margin of victory, so maybe he should be fired just like coaches when they don't win enough.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Matt LaFleur made an error by attempting a field goal on 4th-and-goal from the 3-yard line in the second quarter, according to ESPN's win probability model. WP had they gone for it: 46.9% WP by attempting FG: 44.5%

The above is on the Packers ESPN team page. Keep in mind the egg-head calls this a coaching error, but his job is not on the line with the calls. In fact, his job is to crunch numbers based on some bull crap some other egg head decided was good info and then he has the balls to call it an "error". I'd really like to know where these clowns get off with their belief of analytics are the end all, be all? In case you missed it, regardless of what else happened in that game, the FG was the margin of victory, so maybe he should be fired just like coaches when they don't win enough.
I feel like 2.4% would fall well within the margin for error on any of these win chance models.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A two percent difference! You guys need to get a damn coach on the sidelines with a laptop to figure this shit out. Inexcusable

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OUCH, Cards fans. What a way to lose the game. My condolences.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pretty impressive win by Packers
Its so impressive that its about 50% impressive win, 50% Cardinals imploding, tbh.

Lost in the AJ Green turnover is just how bad that Rondale Moore turnover was. It hit his finger and he was like 'nothing happened, guys' and let the Packers in the game.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the game and it was a rough one. Mistakes all over the place. Moore muffed that punt and the Green gaffe were the big ones. Given how bad the Cardinals played, they still had a chance to win at the end if it wasn’t for a huge mistake by a vet player.

I will say the Packers had a great game plan. I felt like Rodgers didn’t have the ball in his hand for more than one second on every pass. They kept the ball out of the Cardinals hands which is what you have to do to beat them especially when you’re undermanned offensively.

Seems like the teams who have Covid issues keep winning when their players are out. it happened to the Cardinals the last two weeks. Kind of a weird thing.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, but he was a part of the Bengals that went to the playoffs 5 straight years, so...not exactly correct.

More accurately, he's not been healthy this deep into a season for anything to matter in 3-4 years. Wish him well, but he was a part of those mental block issues that prevailed on those Bengals teams that always seemed a way to lose games in prime-time, or crunch time.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its so impressive that its about 50% impressive win, 50% Cardinals imploding, tbh.

Lost in the AJ Green turnover is just how bad that Rondale Moore turnover was. It hit his finger and he was like 'nothing happened, guys' and let the Packers in the game.
True enough. But with how short-handed the Packers were and how good the Cardinals are, I feel like the only way Green Bay could have won this game was with a few weird bounces going their way.

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ Dillon looks like the next Derrick Henry to me. Or maybe Marshawn Lynch.