• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also...

lol @MoreHead

tenor.gif

His name could be Dickhead for all I care...as long as the offense produces.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So only the 9 regular season conference games.
Scoring offense.
Oregon must be top 4 in the conference for me to win.

Stakes: Change favorite team for 4 weeks, and $1000 v-cash.

Game on?
Sounds good. never used V cash so you're gonna have to show me how to collect. lol

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing we can all agree on - the size and speed of the SC Receivers——- DAMNNNNNNN

They look like Calvin Johnson and Julio Jones

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds good. never used V cash so you're gonna have to show me how to collect. lol

I made the bet in the betting exchange. All you have to do is accept.

The "favorite teams" part would just be the honor system for enforcement...I have no reason to think that'll be a problem for either of us, as we don't reside in Big Lake, AK.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing we can all agree on - the size and speed of the SC Receivers——- DAMNNNNNNN

They look like Calvin Johnson and Julio Jones

This true freshman Drake London was quite a surprise considering WR was already a loaded position.

And Kyle Ford suits up to play this season. Yikes.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad, likely true...but counter to your argument above.

Not necessarily. I'd be surprised if that was the the plan if they had spring ball, everything was on time and they knew who the starting QB was going to be, because it's a kid starting his 2nd game. But they didn't, it's not and he is.

So, I'd find it more surprising if that was the plan with only what? About 6 weeks of practice?

If you guys are getting killed, he might tell the QB, "Hey, this things out of hand, we're gonna open it up a bit, don't worry about mistakes".

But, if the game is close, it would be foolish to start having a kid in his 2nd start running plays he's not comfortable with.

If your defense is as good as you guys say, you'd have a better chance to win by leaning on your defense and trying to control the clock with your running game.

That formula worked for USC in Matt Barkley's first or 2nd start when USC beat tOSU in Columbus.

I'd expect it would work for you guys too.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This true freshman Drake London was quite a surprise considering WR was already a loaded position.

Still trying to figure out where that kid came from. I don't remember any hype around him. Certainly nothing close to Amon-Ra or Bru.

Of course, to be fair...what chance does a fairly regular name like Drake stand against an Amon-Ra and a Bru? lol

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems weird. I wonder if he knows Oregons offense is on the decline

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not necessarily. I'd be surprised if that was the the plan if they had spring ball, everything was on time and they knew who the starting QB was going to be, because it's a kid starting his 2nd game. But they didn't, it's not and he is.

So, I'd find it more surprising if that was the plan with only what? About 6 weeks of practice?

If you guys are getting killed, he might tell the QB, "Hey, this things out of hand, we're gonna open it up a bit, don't worry about mistakes".

But, if the game is close, it would be foolish to start having a kid in his 2nd start running plays he's not comfortable with.

If your defense is as good as you guys say, you'd have a better chance to win by leaning on your defense and trying to control the clock with your running game.

That formula worked for USC in Matt Barkley's first or 2nd start when USC beat tOSU in Columbus.

I'd expect it would work for you guys too.

Coaches/players have stated that the offense has had more explosion plays in practice than previous years. The defense hasn't gotten worse.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems weird. I wonder if he knows Oregons offense is on the decline

Going where theres no competition. lol Congrats you're now our best receiver on a team with who knows who at QB and who's going to be a running team. We don't need to bother learning his name.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kyle Ford tore his ACL. Hope he had speedy recovery