• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can think of better key questions for UW. It's not about the QB play as much as the emergence of targets to throw to and the questions on special teams. No more Pettis returning punts and they need consistent kicking. Those are bigger questions.
I'm not sold on Browning until I see how he does vs Auburn. WR's aside, he has a reputation of choking in big games. He looks like a deer in the headlights at times under a decent pass rush.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sold on Browning until I see how he does vs Auburn. WR's aside, he has a reputation of choking in big games. He looks like a deer in the headlights at times under a decent pass rush.
Who will emerge as targets for him is still a bigger question IMO. I'm not saying he is or isn't a world beater, but he could make a huge leap and still see the offense sputter if they don't replace the productivity of Pettis. I mean they never did replace that productivity of Ross the year before even. If Hunter Bryant really is hurt and out that doesn't help things.

I do believe a lot of what went wrong with Jake was on the OC and their attempts to have him do things that aren't his strengths and not featuring what makes him dangerous enough in those big games. They got tight and called games differently. Remember Ahmed last year getting 3 carries in a game with an avg of 12y per and then they stopped going to him? Smith was hot garbage.

So if I have any question about Jake, it's more about what Hamdan will do differently. Spring was encouraging. But even then I don't think we saw anyone in the WR corp really emerge out of spring ball. It's a concern to me.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"6. OSU: “Rebuilding year.” @AlaskaGuy

ya mess with the bull and you'll get the horns too.

View attachment 181228
Honestly, you can have all of the baseball wins you want. Forever. It's college baseball ffs. I barely knew it even existed until like 3 weeks ago.

As long as Smith keeps things going in the direction they have been on the gridiron, you can do as you wish in baseball. Deal?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOUR MISSING THE 3RD BEST THING THE PAC12 OFFERS…sorry for your loss.

GO BEAVZ!
Damn! You're right. I entirely missed womens beach volleyball finals. :gaah:

:dhd:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
track?
:susp:

As far as I'm concerned there really are only two college sports. There really isn't a 3rd that is anywhere near the other two so they might as well just not exist. It's miles and miles apart. But track? You might as well have said soccer or something. Maybe collegiate golf. Track? :laugh:

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
track?
:susp:

As far as I'm concerned there really are only two college sports. There really isn't a 3rd that is anywhere near the other two so they might as well just not exist. It's miles and miles apart. But track? You might as well have said soccer or something. Maybe collegiate golf. Track? :laugh:
Track on the west coast has always been solid Oregon, USC, Stanford, Arizona State UCLA have all been solid
add Colorado Cal Washington and WSU in Cross country.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Track on the west coast has always been solid Oregon, USC, Stanford, Arizona State UCLA have all been solid
add Colorado Cal Washington and WSU in Cross country.
ok, didn't wally imply most popular though? I mean I can't name you a single athlete ever to do track from UW, more or less any other school in the Pac. Ever. It's track.

I can name you softball players, golfers, now a couple of baseball players, womens basketball players, volleyball for both men and women... not. one. single. track. athlete. ever. From anywhere.

It's track.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More time to drink doesnt mean drink more. sure that will happen but its more about people feeling like they need to drink faster because of short amount of time. doesnt matter to me. i usually hit the bar or drink at home first anyway.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, didn't wally imply most popular though? I mean I can't name you a single athlete ever to do track from UW, more or less any other school in the Pac. Ever. It's track.

I can name you softball players, golfers, now a couple of baseball players, womens basketball players, volleyball for both men and women... not. one. single. track. athlete. ever. From anywhere.

It's track.
i forgot the popularity of something is based on if WizHawk can name someone.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i forgot the popularity of something is based on if WizHawk can name someone.
About fucking time you got it right. Now don't forget it next time.