• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The over under is low but I think Vegas has caught on that there is something really wrong with Falk. I'm not sure if the concussions have caught up with him but he shouldn't be starting, maybe even playing football. Had it not been for the monsoon he would've had at least three picks against Colorado.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean we talk about parity all the time, but when was the last time you had a legit 3 way contest in both divisions going into week 9? 3 teams in each with just 1 conference loss. 6 teams all with a legit shot at taking their division. No one is running away with anything.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i miss all the old oregon posters on here. 2 many mossbacks on here today.
Remember we were all here when UW was struggling. I was still on CBS during and after the 0-12 season. We were up here every time right after losing yet again to the ducks. Without fail. Die hards for our team. Duck fans? Yeah not so much. You have Oly and a couple that post here and there and then OD doing his thing and that's it.

Call 'em up and tell them to grow a sack and support their boys even when they are down.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember we were all here when UW was struggling. I was still on CBS during and after the 0-12 season. We were up here every time right after losing yet again to the ducks. Without fail. Die hards for our team. Duck fans? Yeah not so much. You have Oly and a couple that post here and there and then OD doing his thing and that's it.

Call 'em up and tell them to grow a sack and support their boys even when they are down.

i'm trying to support a team whose fucking HC up and quit midseason, who the hell does that? Takes all i have good sir.

you are an exception whiz…always enjoy your thoughts.

GO HUSKIES

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well too bad Oregon State won a game, if the Beavs were chasing UW's record at least there would be something for @mrwallace2ku to root for

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm trying to support a team whose fucking HC up and quit midseason, who the hell does that? Takes all i have good sir.

you are an exception whiz…always enjoy your thoughts.

GO HUSKIES
No one can ever question your support. At all. Taken quite a bit on the chin for your boys over the years and you keep right on coming back. Can probably say the same about wazzy and a few of the other die hards up here.

Hell I think most of the SC fans that have posted here the last couple of years are still at least somewhat active during what is fast becoming a disappointing year for them as well.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean we talk about parity all the time, but when was the last time you had a legit 3 way contest in both divisions going into week 9? 3 teams in each with just 1 conference loss. 6 teams all with a legit shot at taking their division. No one is running away with anything.

And no one is going to make the playoffs. Parity is nice for viewing, but kills your chances of having a N.C contender. Only teams with a slim chance are in Washington. One will knock the other out in the mighty Apple Cup, and one got embarrassed against Cal, and the other has a bad loss to Arizona State. So best case scenario CP's team starts whipping people and other teams start losing, otherwise this 'parity' is a bad thing for the conference.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And no one is going to make the playoffs. Parity is nice for viewing, but kills your chances of having a N.C contender. Only teams with a slim chance are in Washington. One will knock the other out in the mighty Apple Cup, and one got embarrassed against Cal, and the other has a bad loss to Arizona State. So best case scenario CP's team starts whipping people and other teams start losing, otherwise this 'parity' is a bad thing for the conference.
Best case scenario for UW at this point would be ASU to win out and for UW to beat the ever loving shit out of them in the CCG, but even then their resume won't stack up against quite a few other potential 1 loss teams. They need help, but there is lots of time for some of that to happen. I just don't get worked up on that shit either way. Wasn't worried about it last year and it worked out. Maybe it does the same, maybe it doesn't. They won't be able to blame anyone but themselves for that performance in their loss.

Really not worried about playoffs for anyone right now. The focus should be on winning the games in front of you and making it to the CCG. Right now I'd give UW a slight edge to Stanford, but mostly because Stanford has at WSU, UW, and ND left while UW has at Stanford and WSU at home left. But UW does absolutely have to win at Stanford and that's a tall order right now.

With 6 teams all in the hunt for Levi stadium, I'm not sure why that isn't the conversation. Have to get there first before anyone even looks at what's next.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best case scenario for UW at this point would be ASU to win out and for UW to beat the ever loving shit out of them in the CCG, but even then their resume won't stack up against quite a few other potential 1 loss teams. They need help, but there is lots of time for some of that to happen. I just don't get worked up on that shit either way. Wasn't worried about it last year and it worked out. Maybe it does the same, maybe it doesn't. They won't be able to blame anyone but themselves for that performance in their loss.

Really not worried about playoffs for anyone right now. The focus should be on winning the games in front of you and making it to the CCG. Right now I'd give UW a slight edge to Stanford, but mostly because Stanford has at WSU, UW, and ND left while UW has at Stanford and WSU at home left. But UW does absolutely have to win at Stanford and that's a tall order right now.

With 6 teams all in the hunt for Levi stadium, I'm not sure why that isn't the conversation. Have to get there first before anyone even looks at what's next.

I understand, and I come from different sides. My Alabama side thinks of beating UT, LSU, and A*burn, and then winning the SEC, Semi, and the Natty. Anything less is an unsuccessful year.

Whereas with my ASU ties, this year will be a complete success if we can make a bowl, and maybe by beating Zona. Having already defeated UW, Oregon, and Utah, this year is turning out better than my best case scenario.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, he's a diehard Wazzou supporter with crimson-n-grey flowing thru his veins…i like that kid too.

Not to inflate his ego but I like that little fella too.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You guys need ASU and us to win out until you play us. If we win out until the AC we will be a top 10 team and if ASU wins out they will at least be top 20. Two better wins than Wisconsin or Ohio State/Penn State. The big issue is Notre Dame, Georgia and Clemson. Alabama is in, if Georgia is undefeated going into the SEC title game they are in, if ND runs the table they are in. Which leaves 1 spot for 4 conference champions. A nuclear bomb has to happen in to allow a Pac 12 team all thanks to those asshole condoms getting spooked by Touchdown Jesus.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

crunch time for stanford without a doubt. ore st should be a win, everything else is a crapshoot. it’s going to be interesting to see how the boys finish

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm here - I was on CBS as well and was an active poster. Sure I admit it's more entertaining when your team is in the thick of things, but you have to admit some of the topics is the same stuff year in year out, kinda gets old.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys need ASU and us to win out until you play us. If we win out until the AC we will be a top 10 team and if ASU wins out they will at least be top 20. Two better wins than Wisconsin or Ohio State/Penn State. The big issue is Notre Dame, Georgia and Clemson. Alabama is in, if Georgia is undefeated going into the SEC title game they are in, if ND runs the table they are in. Which leaves 1 spot for 4 conference champions. A nuclear bomb has to happen in to allow a Pac 12 team all thanks to those asshole condoms getting spooked by Touchdown Jesus.
Add TCU running the table in this scenario as well. If all of that happens the call for 8 teams will be louder than ever.