• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: PAC 12 Championship Game

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
smallest puny ass trophy I have ever seen. LMAO

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anderson has pubic hairs on his chin.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to the old Fork; When the devils suck, he takes out his aggression on the Arizona boards. When asu is playing well, he is nowhere to be seen.

I am lonesome, YES.
I am a loyal. YOU know that Gumby.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to the old Fork; When the devils suck, he takes out his aggression on the Arizona boards. When asu is playing well, he is nowhere to be seen.

And scum devil fans wonder why nobody respects them.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, FTs didn't cost them this game. Their failure to execute their offense in the last 5 minutes was the issue.

Arizona only scored 3 points in the last 5 minutes of the game, and that came on a desperation three with 1 second left. Obviously the Cats missed way too many FTs, but if they don't get dominated on the glass in the second half... and if they can get even a semi-decent look down the stretch they win, regardless of FTs.

Arizona lost because the offense fell apart in the last 5 minutes. Other than that desperation 3 by NJ the Cats were 0-7 with 4 turnovers down the stretch. That was the difference in the game.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am boycotting watching ASU games until HERB is fired. I will only watch UOFA games and other P12 games. I am committed to seeing HERB gone. So UOFA might see me MORE to come.....

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am lonesome, YES.
I am a loyal. YOU know that Gumby.

I'm just sayin Fork... that if you were on every UofA board talking trash win, or lose it would be one thing... but you only show up when the devils are down to brag about Arizona losing.

It's the worst of both worlds.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just sayin Fork... that if you were on every UofA board talking trash win, or lose it would be one thing... but you only show up when the devils are down to brag about Arizona losing.

It's the worst of both worlds.

check ASU board Gumby. I am there win or lose.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually wanted the cats to win since it would have made ASU look better for MMadness time.

But you did not. I predicted the Bruins because they are playing at a higher level.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am boycotting watching ASU games until HERB is fired. I will only watch UOFA games and other P12 games. I am committed to seeing HERB gone. So UOFA might see me MORE to come.....

NO! Don't watch no more Arizona games. YOU ARE JINXING THEM!

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will respond to Monte and Gumby as needed but FT's define the Wildcats for the tourney.
Good luck.

And BTW good game to NJ tonight.

nogicat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, FTs didn't cost them this game. Their failure to execute their offense in the last 5 minutes was the issue.

Arizona only scored 3 points in the last 5 minutes of the game, and that came on a desperation three with 1 second left. Obviously the Cats missed way too many FTs, but if they don't get dominated on the glass in the second half... and if they can get even a semi-decent look down the stretch they win, regardless of FTs.

Arizona lost because the offense fell apart in the last 5 minutes. Other than that desperation 3 by NJ the Cats were 0-7 with 4 turnovers down the stretch. That was the difference in the game.

Of course that had a lot to do with it but we have to make FTs, especially when you are struggling offensively like we were in that stretch
The tourney will be filled with close games and when you fail to convert those (they're free after all) you leave yourself susceptible to shots like Adams' to lose the game. Teams get hot in the tourney and make some crazy shots. We really need to learn how to convert our easy opportunities and put distance between ourselves and other teams in the 2nd half of games. As good as Arizona is, the margin for error we have is very small. (As is for practically all CBB teams the past few years)

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well..... it could be worse. At least we're not asu fans.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was banned from here you KNOW you would all miss me :) I keep the blood running.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good night all! All I said was "Bruins would win" and "told ya" and you bust my chops. I was just providing my opinion as to the outcome of the game.
Mark my Words:"UOFA will beat Fucla" big time next season.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I kind of agree with you here gumby however I think trying to play the Bruins tempo all game caught up to the Cats and challenged them to execute at the end of the game. Both teams were gassed however UCLA benefited a bit more from those last two timeouts (One by each school) due to a familiar type of tempo, which allowed the Bruins enough rest to play their game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCLA played a good defensive game, especially in the first half. They packed in the paint and forced us to shoot the ball. The bruins are a good team and will be hard out in the coming weeks.

azchamps

Hoopla Cash
$ 84.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
30-4.................Now the real season starts.

Frikkin great game. Good luck to all the PAC-12 teams that make the big dance.

GO CATS! BEAR DOWN!