• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pac 12 basketball

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ucla has a lot of good ft shooters but they miss down the stretch regularly

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's always a good day when Brooks gets humbled. Dancing and shit in the first half...

Arizona back in first place.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say the top 3 teams are pretty even.

Yeah but AZ controls their own destiny at least. Still a long way to go but it's a great place to be.

Hoping for USC to catch Oregon hanging their heads.

That being said, AZ has to lock their own shit up on Saturday. Limping out of McKale for next weekend isn't the way to go.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Bears! :lol:

I get it. I hated rooting for Alford (jr) last night. But thanks for that!

If AZ plays the way they have since beating UCLA, they'll lose. AZ has to protect McKale. Sweep at home and at least split on the road.

Hahaha, go USC!

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strong bounce-back game for Oregon at USC right after coming up short at Pauley. With Boatwright back, USC is going to get stronger, and that win shows me a lot about Oregon.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on the win last night Cat fans! I was at the MIL's celebrating Wifey's B-day (It's actually this Tuesday but we celebrated it so all could get together on the Weekend)

I think, save an unexpected setback, that Arizona won their last hurdle at taking the Conference Title holding off the Bears last night.

I knew the Bruins loss in Oregon was tough and would hurt their chances in a tight PAC this year, but all real hopes of the Bruins taking the Title was dashed the day your Cats walked off Pauley with the win.

The SC loss was tough too, but I think they were still reeling from dropping the contest in Pauley the game prior. We'll see more this week when the thorn in their sides visits Westwood here soon.

I'll be on a Business trip to Dallas and will probably miss the the Bruins at the Cats here on the hoop, but my heart will be pulling for my Bruins when they play on your court of course.

A win there will go a long way in their seeding in the NCAA Tourney.

As a matter of fact, the best I can hope for at this point, would be for them to win out, and take the PAC Tourney of course.

That would go a long way in bringing the Bruins back into the discussion of a top seed.

Even then at 32-3, I don't know if it would be enough to get a No. 1 Seed, but if they can win out, I'd take that No. 2 seed in the West all day! :nod:
Once again, Congrats Cats fans! Now, just don't screw it up! :lol:

Last edited:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My close-to-March thoughts.

1. Oregon
2. Arizona
3. UCLA

Quite frankly, you could rank these three teams in any order, just depends on who's hot that night. Pretty even there.

Drop it down a tier then you got

4. USC - With Boatwright back and their team getting back to full strength I think they are going to be a tough out in the tourney. Could make a Sweet 16 run.

Drop it another tier then,

5. Cal
6. Utah

Then the rest aren't close to sniffing the NIT (maybe Colorado) let alone the Big Dance. Cal will make it, Utah is going to need to either A) beat Oregon in the next game, or B) win the rest of their games minus the Oregon game to have a shot at getting in.

Think the top 3 all have FF potential, USC S16 potential, and Cal looks like a first or second round exit at best.

1phlapdown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruins getting revenge on sc, up by 20 with 5 min to go...

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something tells me that the Ducks were a might bit angry at Colorado coming into the weekend...

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know none of us really follow PGU anymore but you guys see this?
@CatsTopPac @Arizona_Sting @dcZONAfan

I did. I don't wish death upon the dude, but we all know how much of an asshole he is. I only mention it because this seems like a very assholish thing to do. Other than that, like you said, I don't go there any more.