• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Out-umped, out-managed, and out-played

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to win when all three of those things are true. And yes, someone in MLB doesn't want the Rangers to win. From Beltre's obvious foul ball to the horrific strike zone and Napoli's obvious tag tonight, the umps are 100% behind the Cardinals. Kulpa himself is a St Louis native AND Cardinal fan.

But when the galactically stupid Ron Washington begins the game with Torrealba behind the plate because, and I quote, "He should play because he's a part of this team too," there's really not much you can do. Not a smart manager. At all.

I actually believed this team would win this series. Cards are just a johnny come lately team that is just getting every single break in the book, including rigged umpiring.

When our best baseball player is obviously very injured, I guess, once again, its just not our year. Sucks really really bad.

Grapesoda2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Wash managed pivotal game 3 like a Peewee coach and it came back to bite us in the ass. I knew it was a loss when Torrealba was catching and that umpire needs to lose his job cuzz it's the same fucktard who called Beltre's foul ball off his foot a fair ball.

Stinky Britches

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to wonder if we should just wait til September to bring Hamilton in.

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some reporter needs to actually hand Wash the stats showing how much better Harrison is with Napoli catching and get him to specifically explain this move. He must be held accountable for his absurdly ludicrous statements he makes.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Catching torrealba tonight has to be the dumbest move I could have possibly imagined. Besides of course starting vlad in the fucking outfield in game 1 last year. He can be part of this team as the #2 catcher and pinch hitter. This isn't fucking little league where everyone gets to play a little bit. Napoli at catcher gives us the best chance to win. He can rest after the WS.

I'm usually a Washington supporter, but there's no excuses for that dumbass move.

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe all us fans and media should just laugh and worship him again when he says "that's how baseball go". Or maybe he should actually have to explain how his numskull brain mkes ridiculous baseball decisions like starting Torrealba tonight because, well, everyone should get to play.

I mean seriously, how baseball ignorant do you have to be to do that. Make him give an actual baseball reason for doing something other than "that's my guy", "everyone gets to play", "baseball do what baseball do". Or I guess we can all just stare at him and guffaw!

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wash is always saying how important pitching and defense are in winning basebll games. If he is so adamant about getting Torrealba in the game somehow, then DH him, let Napoli catch, and play MY at 1st. Napoli hasn't played 1st base in 4 weeks. And Moreland is our best defensive 1st baseman anyhow. I'll trade Torrealbas bat for Moreland's bat any day of the week if it allows us to field our best defensive team: MY at DH, Napoli at catcher, and MM at 1st. Forget including Torrealba just so he can feel like he's a part of the team too! I've never heard such an asinine statement from a manager in my life.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to win when all three of those things are true. And yes, someone in MLB doesn't want the Rangers to win. From Beltre's obvious foul ball to the horrific strike zone and Napoli's obvious tag tonight, the umps are 100% behind the Cardinals. Kulpa himself is a St Louis native AND Cardinal fan.

But when the galactically stupid Ron Washington begins the game with Torrealba behind the plate because, and I quote, "He should play because he's a part of this team too," there's really not much you can do. Not a smart manager. At all.

I actually believed this team would win this series. Cards are just a johnny come lately team that is just getting every single break in the book, including rigged umpiring.

When our best baseball player is obviously very injured, I guess, once again, its just not our year. Sucks really really bad.

Well, you got one out of three. Maybe the game looks different on TV, but live and in person it looked like a good old fashion ass kicking. They played like crap (three errors and terrible pitching) and got stomped and you can't hang 16 runs on a bad call or the manager.