• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our Schedule

ONEPANTHERSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our next 5 games are winnable and crucial. Last year we lost 5 straight after our first win and it killed our season in terms of playoff hopes. Winning the next 5 would put us at 6-2 and IF things continue like they have been in the NFC, strong playoff contenders.

Cards - barely got past Tampa and have not looked like world beaters in any game. Winning here is absolutely crucial, it gets us the momentum we need for the rest of our games.

Vikes - finally got their first win after 3 straight losses and will be coming off their bye week when we play. This will be another test for our run D and I like it. If we can shut down their run game and force them to pass we will win this.

Rams - right now they are a mess. But they do have time to correct things before we play. I'm hoping they will still be a mess. I think our D line will dominate their O line. If we do that and let Cam do his thing we could win this by a blowout.

Bucs - they embarrassed and swept us last year. Right now they have no identity on offense but have plenty of time to figure it out. I'm hoping they will realize they have lots more problems than just QB. Road wins in the NFC South can be hard to come by and a win here keeps us in contention for the division.

Falcons - to say they have been less than impressive is an understatement. I've already heard some of the talking heads that they have an easy schedule ahead (Jets, bye, Tampa, Cards, and Panthers) but any one of these could be a trap game. They are dealing with injuries so who knows what kind of shape they will be in by this time. This will be another crucial division game that we have to win.

None of these teams look like world beaters but a whole lot can change over the next couple of weeks. Being 6-2 or even 5-3 at the halfway point of our season will set us up for a run to the playoffs.

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because of the Buffalo loss, I think we need 4 of the next 5 to have a good shot at a winning season, as we'll still have the 9ers, Pats, Saints (twice), and the Dolphins, who are surprising people. I agree that we match up well in the games you listed, but I definitely wouldn't take the Falcons lightly.

ONEPANTHERSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we can take anyone lightly.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think the Cards are a team that can hurt us if we dont get consistant preassure. Fitz and Floyd are big WR that we may not match up too well agains. and the Falcons should not be underestimated. by the time we play them White will be fully recovered. so that could be a game as well.

i think at worst we should take the the Rams and Bucs. thrown in the Cards and or the Viks in there and i think we can pull out 3-2 out of the schedual. if we can pull out a clost one or two i can see us 4-1 in the stretch. providing we have no more 4th quarter letdowns.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
With our defense any game could be winnable.
Our challenge is not to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory as we did with Buffalo and Seattle.
Our line is blocking well for the run game and we get Stewart back in week 6 or 7. Cam is not turning the ball over (rapping on wood here) and we should be 2 and 1 at the worst. If we quit blowing games we win at least 10 this year.

ONEPANTHERSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With our defense any game could be winnable.
Our challenge is not to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory as we did with Buffalo and Seattle.
Our line is blocking well for the run game and we get Stewart back in week 6 or 7. Cam is not turning the ball over (rapping on wood here) and we should be 2 and 1 at the worst. If we quit blowing games we win at least 10 this year.

Our ability to blow close games could become the stuff of NFL legend. I went to the Giants game and during the 4th quarter kept thinking, "if there is any team in the NFL that can blow this...." When Buffalo got the ball with 98 seconds left I thought, "there is just enough time for us to blow it." You are right, we have to be able to pull games out. Cam has only thrown 2 INT's so far and I think he went 4 or 5 games straight without throwing an INT last year. The thing is, the coaches have to let Cam be Cam. That means letting him use his legs to extend plays and sometimes take off with the ball. When opponents know Cam is that threat it opens up so much more. Even if they use a spy it takes away a defender downfield. I'm not saying we should run the spread all the time but keeping it in the mix helps.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
To me it feels like we need a 4th quarter come from behind win to show ourselves we can.
We also need to be able to sustain a drive whe we have the lead.
I'm hoping for one of these two situations against Arizona.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but that has been our problem. when we are in a close game we as a team seem to struggle. i really believe its because we play so much off coverage when we have a lead that we give far to much in those situation and allow them to drive on us

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree