• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our fanbase is freaking out over redshirting O'brien

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have nothing against Fyfe personally. I appreciate the hard work he puts in. That doesn't make him a good football player.

So in your opinion since he isn't good, he must be bad? Bad players don't pass for over 400 yds against another division one school, even a bad division one school.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in your opinion since he isn't good, he must be bad? Bad players don't pass for over 400 yds against another division one school, even a bad division one school.
:clap: Congrats! You've finally mastered opposites!

To your second point, good players don't turn the ball over 5 times against bad teams.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To your second point, good players don't turn the ball over 5 times against bad teams.

Or throw 16 interceptions in a single season

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

They do sometimes when they're thrown in with the wolves, or asked to pass 50 times on their first start on another team's home field. You don't have anywhere near as much knowledge about this as you think you do.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm sure there are more out there that have.
Several in the HOF have done that, and more.

That's odd how you realize that some great QBs have thrown many picks, but Fyfe throws 4 of them in his first start on another team's home field, and that makes him a bad QB in your mind. DOWN GOES FRAZIER! DOWN GOES FRAZIER!

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They do sometimes when they're thrown in with the wolves, or asked to pass 50 times on their first start on another team's home field. You don't have anywhere near as much knowledge about this as you think you do.
Coming from you, that sounds like a compliment.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's odd how you realize that some great QBs have thrown many picks, but Fyfe throws 4 of them in his first start on another team's home field, and that makes him a bad QB in your mind. DOWN GOES FRAZIER! DOWN GOES FRAZIER!

He did it against Perdue.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're another one who doesn't have as much knowledge about this as you think you do.

Zorbie, my good man, I've seen more football from the sidelines in a coaching capacity than you've seen on TV. (maybe a slight exaggeration)

I'm pretty confident in my talent assessment.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Now THAT was a bad QB! He could run like the dickens though. I also remember the domestic dispute he had with his sweetie in his apartment when he was chucking furniture around. His receivers refused to practice with him for a time because instead of passing them the ball, he would chuck furniture at them! He was much more accurate chucking furniture than he was passing the ball.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was just one game, and it was his FIRST start. Case is closed.

What ever you say, Judge Judy.

I'ma let you win this one cuz I'm gonna be of the grid for a few days and don't want to have to catch up on Monday. Have a great weekend.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What ever you say, Judge Judy.

I'ma let you win this one cuz I'm gonna be of the grid for a few days and don't want to have to catch up on Monday. Have a great weekend.

When you get back on here check out what a great QB did at ND back in his first year which was 1975. He threw 8 picks in his 66 total pass attempts and completed 42% of his passes! I'm guessing ND also played some bad teams during that stretch... 1975 Notre Dame Fighting Irish