• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our 2017 Schedule

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ho-lee sheeeiiiiit... that first half is brutal dude.

Prime-time: TNF at GB 9/28, MNF vs Minnesota 10/9, Saturday night vs Detroit 12/16

It doesn't look like the SNF games have been determined yet. I'm sure we have one of those, can't remember when we haven't.

Sunday, Sept. 10 -
vs Atlanta Falcons
Sunday, Sept. 17 — at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Sunday, Sept. 24 — Pittsburgh Steelers
Thursday, Sept 28 — at Green Bay Packers
Monday, Oct. 9 — vs Minnesota Vikings
Sunday, Oct. 15 — at Baltimore Ravens
Sunday, Oct. 22 — Carolina Panthers
Sunday, Oct. 29 — at New Orleans Saints
Sunday, Nov. 5 — BYE WEEK
Sunday, Nov. 12 — Green Bay Packers
Sunday, Nov. 19 — Detroit Lions
Sunday, Nov. 26 — at Philadelphia Eagles
Sunday, Dec. 3 — San Francisco 49ers
Sunday, Dec. 10 — at Cincinnati Bengals
Saturday, Dec. 16 — at Detroit Lions
Sunday, Dec. 24 — vs Cleveland Browns
Sunday, Dec. 31 — at Minnesota Vikings

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a brutal schedule. Little chance of accidentally having a good record this year and losing out on a top 5 pick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 wins easy. We never do what were supposed too. Maybe 11.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 wins easy. We never do what were supposed too. Maybe 11.

I agree, some of the best seasons in my lifetime came in very random years. 01, 05, 10... except the last two years we kind of did what the pundits thought we would.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, some of the best seasons in my lifetime came in very random years. 01, 05, 10... except the last two years we kind of did what the pundits thought we would.
The only thing you can count on is not doing what is expected. The injury's the last 2 seasons have been unbelievable and the odds now are in our favor for good health. Talent wise this is a 4 to 6 win team but with health and a good turnover ratio the division is ours.

BambinoBear

The longer the title the less important the job.
Hoopla Cash
$ 236.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Initial prediction is 7-9.

I'm hoping to go to Soldier field for the first time for the Steelers game. Any of you guys have must do's for a game? Also a good, cheap place to stay? I'll have my son who is 14 with me.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first 10 games against super bowl quarterbacks or first overall picks, that is if Bradford is still starting in Minnesota, which is probably the case.

I'm hoping to go to Soldier field for the first time for the Steelers game. Any of you guys have must do's for a game? Also a good, cheap place to stay? I'll have my son who is 14 with me.

Dont stay anywhere downtown if you want cheap. Dont know how you plan to travel to the game, but Pace Bus will show you some pick up locations where hotels are cheaper.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sunday, Sept. 10 -
vs Atlanta Falcons L
Sunday, Sept. 17
— at Tampa Bay Buccaneers L
Sunday, Sept. 24
— Pittsburgh Steelers L
Thursday, Sept 28
— at Green Bay Packers L
Monday, Oct. 9
— vs Minnesota Vikings L
Sunday, Oct. 15
— at Baltimore Ravens L
Sunday, Oct. 22
— Carolina Panthers L
Sunday, Oct. 29
— at New Orleans Saints L
Sunday, Nov. 5
— BYE WEEK
Sunday, Nov. 12 — Green Bay Packers L
Sunday, Nov. 19
— Detroit Lions W
Sunday, Nov. 26
— at Philadelphia Eagles W
Sunday, Dec. 3
— San Francisco 49ers W
Sunday, Dec. 10
— at Cincinnati Bengals W
Saturday, Dec. 16
— at Detroit Lions W
Sunday, Dec. 24
— vs Cleveland Browns W
Sunday, Dec. 31
— at Minnesota Vikings W

:think:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm moved out of the Chicago area now, but went to nearly every home game in the 00's, through 2013.

The Congress is where I tell people to stay usually, if they want something affordable close to the stadium. It's on Michigan Avenue (Michigan and Congress) and probably a 10-15 minute walk to the stadium. It's an old time Chicago kind of a hotel, a lot of history and nowadays is very affordable if you book early enough. Gives you a nice scenic walk to the stadium along the lake as well, with a hyped up Bears atmosphere as soon as you walk out the front door on gameday. There's also a Marriott right around there as well, along with a couple more expensive options. However, it sounds like you want something more affordable. The Congress provides a combination of that downtown Chicago feel and good price. You can stay at a Marriot anywhere.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll win a couple of those home games in the first half. We always do well against Minnesota at home. It's rough, but I think people saying that we'll be winless in the first half are hugely overreacting. Bengals and Saints could very well be two winnable road games as well. People still act like the Saints are the team they were early on in the decade. They're not... They have been beaten there plenty recently.

We need to remember that every year there's a couple of teams on any schedule that look tough, and then wind up disappointing. While on the same token, there are some teams that look like rather easy W's and win up being tougher than we thought.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first 10 games against super bowl quarterbacks or first overall picks, that is if Bradford is still starting in Minnesota, which is probably the case.

Dont stay anywhere downtown if you want cheap. Dont know how you plan to travel to the game, but Pace Bus will show you some pick up locations where hotels are cheaper.

There's affordable places in the city. If he's paying up for Bears tickets and a trip to the city. I don't think he wants to stay at red roof inn in Pilsen. lol

He said both "nice" and "cheap". To me, that more means "affordable". Not low end, but I could be wrong.

There's also a Super 8 somewhere just north of the loop too, if I remember correctly. Which is obviously affordable.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll win a couple of those home games in the first half. We always do well against Minnesota at home. It's rough, but I think people saying that we'll be winless in the first half are hugely overreacting. Bengals and Saints could very well be two winnable road games as well. People still act like the Saints are the team they were early on in the decade. They're not... They have been beaten there plenty recently.

We need to remember that every year there's a couple of teams on any schedule that look tough, and then wind up disappointing. While on the same token, there are some teams that look like rather easy W's and win up being tougher than we thought.
I hope you aren't referring to me because I said we COULD go into the bye winless. And we very well could. We could beat NO and Cindy, but I doubt we are favored in either. Minny is definitely the most winnable game for us, but it's by no means a certain either.

I doubt we actually do.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you aren't referring to me because I said we COULD go into the bye winless. And we very well could. We could beat NO and Cindy, but I doubt we are favored in either. Minny is definitely the most winnable game for us, but it's by no means a certain either.

I doubt we actually do.

I think you're a little paranoid there man. You're not the only one talking about the rough first half schedule. I was too. If I was referring to you individually, I would have quoted your post.

However, I would say that it's quite doubtful that we start 0-8.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whaaaat? Looks to me like at least 12 wins.... I mean according to AI... everything was Cutler's fault the past 9 years...this surely means we win at least 12-13 games now that he's gone.... right? Right?
HAHAHA... I just had to.
Really it's a 8-8 or 7-9 depending on injuries.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a surprise 10 win team. QB won't kill us and the run game and defense will be top 5. This all depends on good health. If Sanceeze / Langford are the starters by week 3, No.1 pick next year is ours.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes this a three win schedule, Cleveland and San Francisco or is it just getting the tougher games at home?

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes this a three win schedule, Cleveland and San Francisco or is it just getting the tougher games at home?
I think it has to do with the fact the Bears have unproven/little talent at QB and no threats at WR. May be a '76 version of the Bears this season... Decent defense keeps them in games, and on offense it is run, run, run, punt.