• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our 2017 Schedule

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say you guys "fucking suck." I haven't used the word fuck or fucker except in reference to things you say. I've said the types of things I've said over a thousand times over my life and no one has ever hit me with anything other than a good comeback. I haven't personally attacked anyone other than pointing out that you are being incredibly obnoxious online, and in a seriously abnormal way.

If you believe that saying players is overrated is equivalent to your portrayal, you should rethink that. If you genuinely see equivalency in what you are saying, you need to step away from this place and realize how you are acting. If you think criticizing a running back and the last of elite quarterbacks without swearing at people and throwing a hissy fit would get me beaten up, you should expect full nuclear Armageddon in response to your behavior.

I've seen how you have acted on these football forums. I know that deep down you must not care about it. Fine then don't care. But you have been acting like a total coksucker it is football man, we can argue about football without wishing each other dead. I'd think. If you don't, man, this is advice not an order, but maybe it is time for a break before you do something even worse.

Be well. Take a deep breath. Trying to win every argument on an internet board is not worth your life.

This isn't even an argument. It's just some dip shit troll being an asshole, and a poster on the board he's trolling telling him to beat it.

So, you go to other team's boards that are coming off of multiple horrible seasons, to remind them that they suck... and then call the fans that also think they suck "homers"? You do this often? You are mentally ill, sir.

If you believe that saying players is overrated is equivalent to your portrayal, you should rethink that. If you genuinely see equivalency in what you are saying, you need to step away from this place and realize how you are acting. If you think criticizing a running back and the last of elite quarterbacks without swearing at people and throwing a hissy fit would get me beaten up, you should expect full nuclear Armageddon in response to your behavior.

What are you even talking about? You mental patient. Players being overrated? Criticizing the last of the elite QB's? What? When did I bring that shit up? Are you okay dude? Now I am worried about you.

I've seen how you have acted on these football forums. I know that deep down you must not care about it. Fine then don't care. But you have been acting like a total coksucker it is football man, we can argue about football without wishing each other dead. I'd think. If you don't, man, this is advice not an order, but maybe it is time for a break before you do something even worse.

Fuck off with this "moral high ground" you're taking, in an attempt to make yourself look sane. You came here, unprovoked and kicked a fan-base when they're clearly down. Then you attacked us personally. Look around this board, and the GB board. I talk football with opposing fans ALL OF THE TIME. You didn't come here to do that. Your first post was a BLATANT troll attempt. So, no... sorry... I don't play along with that shit nicely.

You want to be treated with respect, come here with respect. You want to be called every name under the sun... come and troll. Pretty simple, no?

You're the asshole dude. What a fuckin weirdo you are... You're broken up about "swear words".

Eat your dad's ass. What a loser. Holy shit... Talk about being able to dish it out and not take it back. WOW.

You sir, are an ASTONISHING asshole. I'm almost impressed.