• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OU vs UT 11 AM KO &$@?*^%%^%$@##$%&!!!

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is bullshit.
How can you get up after a night of having a good time, get down to the game, walk around and do your shit, and get to the game at 11:00.

There needs to be a coming to Jesus meeting with these networks.

If it's one of the very best rivalry games in all of CFB then treat it as such. ABC/ESPN probably has some trumped up SEC game scheduled.

It doesn't help that this game can never be played at night though. But if that's the case then negotiate the 2:30 time slot years in advance.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to go back and look, but I thought I read something today that 13 of the last 19 OU games were 11 AM games.

That can't be right.....

SoonerAlum

Oklahoman By Choice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The conference doesn't like OU refusing to play Thursday games. So they fuck OU on Saturday. It's that simple. We don't run shit in the Big XII now and we won't until we start winning BIG again. And then we need to hope Mr. Politically Correct Boren and Castiglione grow a pair when that happens.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's RRSO week gentlemen. This week is going to creep by. It seems like the whole office is going to shut down Thursday because a lot of our clients and employees are alumni and fans and have thier priorities in order.

ou_flag_lg.gif

SoonerAlum

Oklahoman By Choice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to be in Florida, at Disney World but it has been decided that at about 11:30 ET we head back to the hotel, watch the game then do whatever. WooHoo.

I teach high school and I explain to them, first thing Monday morning, that this is hate week. Every day my computer has a different anti-whorn background and I play a different OU video. Monday it was the Spongebob Squarepants "Texas is stupid" video. Today it was Roy Williams' Superman. Half the kids cheer, a quarter hate it because they are from Texas or are longhorn fans and a quarter hate it because they are oSu fans and hate everything OU. I tell the little pokies that their turn is coming at the end of November!

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really just seems like I am sitting around waiting for the game, I don't even know why I came in today.

giphy.gif

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was about how sad our network deal is. The main 230 game is on FS1 and the Big12 is second tier in primetime so our showcase games are at 11.

This sucks for you guys but as a flagship school you get to ride the brand at 11 am.

Tbh you guys should blame Texas for this. A lack of a conference network has pushed tier1 programing early. With a conference network there would be more flexibility in scheduling. No more ppv games (haha btw) and early kickoffs on consecutive weeks. Plus Thursday isn't on the table unless it really makes sense. The tv draw is smaller but its regional so they are more into what sponsors are advertising.

It's an easy move.