• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Winter Is Coming | Game of Thrones Discussion Thread

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cersei undresses and surprises Jamie with a "Baby Niece/Nephew On Board" tattoo on her stomach.

Cersei also releases her new book "If I Did It: Confessions of a Killer," detailing how she would have blown up the Sept if she had done it. It's available at all Kings & Nobles Booksellers in the South and at Borders in the North and sells like horsemeat at a Dothraki farmer's market in it's first weekend.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MOAR SPOILERS FROM YOU 2??? DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!
I will continue to post them, if you want to take my keyboard you'll have to pry it from my cold dead hands!

Cersei also releases her new book "If I Did It: Confessions of a Killer," detailing how she would have blown up the Sept if she had done it. It's available at all Kings & Nobles Booksellers in the South and at Borders in the North and sells like horsemeat at a Dothraki farmer's market in it's first weekend.
The episode where Davos, after just learning to read, walks into the Borders for the first time was pretty emotional. Plus he joined their discount club.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious question, how low is your self esteem and self control to actively seek out spoilers? You can't wait to watch with everyone else and be a part of the experience? You need to have that power over people? Scum.

going back to the spoiler thing though ... thats a bit of a harsh (if not Nasty !!!) assessment lol

this isnt the classic definition of a spoiler ... maybe one would seek out the FULL episode that was incorrectly broadcast in Spain because they are busy Sunday night ... if one then takes the next step and tells people about the episode then yes ... they would be classified as a spoilerific douche

for me, Ill wait til Sunday to watch the episode ... not like I would want to watch Ray Donovan over GOT ... not enough CONNAHH on the show anymore after he was shipped off to military school ... and since Abby died not enough "WHAT DID YOU FUCKIN DO RAY?" :noidea:

/did i just spoil that?

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
going back to the spoiler thing though ... thats a bit of a harsh (if not Nasty !!!) assessment lol

this isnt the classic definition of a spoiler ... maybe one would seek out the FULL episode that was incorrectly broadcast in Spain because they are busy Sunday night ... if one then takes the next step and tells people about the episode then yes ... they would be classified as a spoilerific douche

for me, Ill wait til Sunday to watch the episode ... not like I would want to watch Ray Donovan over GOT ... not enough CONNAHH on the show anymore after he was shipped off to military school ... and since Abby died not enough "WHAT DID YOU FUCKIN DO RAY?" :noidea:

/did i just spoil that?

Fair enough.

Jared

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched it last night, a preemptive move against it being spoiled for me.

I didn't see that one part with that one person coming, not at all.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched it last night, a preemptive move against it being spoiled for me.
C'mon man, technically you are not spoiling anything but yet you kind of are.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will continue to post them, if you want to take my keyboard you'll have to pry it from my cold dead hands!

The episode where Davos, after just learning to read, walks into the Borders for the first time was pretty emotional. Plus he joined their discount club.

That's the amazing thing about Game of Thrones. It transports us to another place & time and asks us to imagine fantastical things like dragons and Borders bookstores are real.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the amazing thing about Game of Thrones. It transports us to another place & time and asks us to imagine fantastical things like dragons and Borders bookstores are real.

Dragons are real

Borders bookstores are as real as The Winds of Winter

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess in Westernros brick and mortal stores are still doing well.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was Gendry with the war hammer a nod to Robert? Wasn't that his weapon of choice?