• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL OT: Which is Worse? 2016 Warriors, 2007 Patriots, or Yankees 2004 ALCS?

Which is Worse?

• Total voters

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was the quietest 3 days of our marriage...still can't believe I didn't clear the water with that 4 iron on 18 though...

The flashing lights from the ambulance obviously effected your game. Tragic, simply tragic

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was the quietest 3 days of our marriage...still can't believe I didn't clear the water with that 4 iron on 18 though...
I blame it on your ex. She shouldn't have been standing there. If she was in the kitchen or laundry room you likely make that shot.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
18 always seems to get the best of golfers. I remember I was winning a tournament by 1 stroke going into 18 and put 3 in the water. One of the low points of my golf career.
If you were a pro I'm changing my vote and picking you:heh:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame it on your ex. She shouldn't have been standing there. If she was in the kitchen or laundry room you likely make that shot.

My golf coach in high school always said make sure to marry someone who doesn't golf. I have lived by that rule and my wife in our 5 years of marriage has only touched her golf clubs once.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dislike my home course (Trophy Club of Apalachee) and don't play there often, (might take me 2 yrs to play 15 rounds there and I play 40+ rounds a yr) but they've redone the greens recently so it's nicer in that regard. I'm not actually a member or anything...I call it my home course because it's close to the house and fairly inexpensive for this area. When golfing guest are in town, I never take them there.

I prefer wider, longer courses and that's where I play most of the time. Chicopee Woods is becoming my favorite...no houses, conditions always pretty good and it's challenging, but wide enough to allow the bogey, bogey+ golfer to get the ball in play and at least learn how to play this freakin game instead of hitting and hunting every other hole.

The good and bad of ATL golf...good, we get about 10 months on average of decent golf weather with 2 really good peak periods (Apr-Jun) and (Sept-Nov)...the bad, lot of elevation change makes courses harder, the heat and humidity are brutal in the summer, prices at the top shelf course can be expensive, but I think that might be everywhere.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you were a pro I'm changing my vote and picking you:heh:

That would make sense. Unfortunately never quite made it to that level. College degree got in the way of me playing every day and went from shooting in the 60's during high school to well low 80's high 70's ever since. So I blame college for my golf game going to pot.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The flashing lights from the ambulance obviously effected your game. Tragic, simply tragic
It was bull shit. Did you know that the USGA won't allow you to wipe blood off your golf ball without penalty unless it's on the green!!!

Good news is I was able to play golf for 3 straight days with no one to complain about it...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My golf coach in high school always said make sure to marry someone who doesn't golf. I have lived by that rule and my wife in our 5 years of marriage has only touched her golf clubs once.
Actually golf is the one sport I can enjoy with the wife.
We used to play coed softball:gaah:
I used to teach scuba diving. I'd rather have a root canal then dive with her.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually golf is the one sport I can enjoy with the wife.
We used to play coed softball:gaah:
I used to teach scuba diving. I'd rather have a root canal then dive with her.

Well the one time we did go she kept asking me "are we done yet?" We were on the 3rd hole when that started! We more enjoy the camping and rock climbing side of things today. I think golf is just too slow for her. She likes the extreme sports more than anything else. Thankfully we can do those together and not rather be getting a root canal by the end.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would make sense. Unfortunately never quite made it to that level. College degree got in the way of me playing every day and went from shooting in the 60's during high school to well low 80's high 70's ever since. So I blame college for my golf game going to pot.
Work and education suck, pot was that a Denver pun?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Work and education suck, pot was that a Denver pun?

Haha after I hit send I thought being a Denver fan probably not best to talk about pot. I don't live in Colorado though so it definitely didn't go to the physical pot. Work, family, and other community obligations though seem to be my "pot." I'm hoping to convince my wife though that when I pick up our daughter from day care that instead of taking her home where she gets upset that my wife isn't home yet I could just take her out to the golf course and she can ride in the cart with me for an hour a day. I figure doing an outside activity with my daughter is a good enough excuse.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha after I hit send I thought being a Denver fan probably not best to talk about pot. I don't live in Colorado though so it definitely didn't go to the physical pot.. Work, family, and other community obligations though seem to be my "pot." I'm hoping to convince my wife though that when I pick up our daughter from day care that instead of taking her home where she gets upset that my wife isn't home yet I could just take her out to the golf course and she can ride in the cart with me for an hour a day. I figure doing an outside activity with my daughter is a good enough excuse.
I like it. Great plan and as soon as she can handle a club get her started. I didn't play golf until after I joined the military. I always thought it was boring. I played the manly sports, hockey, baseball, football a little basketball and a little known game called Galic Football. Never great in any of them.
Now that I look back golf is probably the ultimate sport to go pro in if you had the choice. Start in college, go pro, finish on the senior tour. You get to play your entire life if lucky enough.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it. Great plan and as soon as she can handle a club get her started. I didn't play golf until after I joined the military. I always thought it was boring. I played the manly sports, hockey, baseball, football a little basketball and a little known game called Galic Football. Never great in any of them.
Now that I look back golf is probably the ultimate sport to go pro in if you had the choice. Start in college, go pro, finish on the senior tour. You get to play your entire life if lucky enough.

True plus right now the most underused sports scholarship for college is women's golf last I read so if I can get her good enough at golf she could get a very nice college education plus get to go play some incredible courses all for free. She already is obsessed with watching me swing. I got those birdie balls that only fly like 40 yards and hit them between my yard and the neighbors yard and she loves to just sit and watch so i think she will be excited when she gets to be a part of it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True plus right now the most underused sports scholarship for college is women's golf last I read so if I can get her good enough at golf she could get a very nice college education plus get to go play some incredible courses all for free. She already is obsessed with watching me swing. I got those birdie balls that only fly like 40 yards and hit them between my yard and the neighbors yard and she loves to just sit and watch so i think she will be excited when she gets to be a part of it.
Awesome. Good luck with that.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 are finals, one is a semi final. So gotta be Pats or GS. Plus baseball is a coin toss as to who wins. Sometimes you flip heads 4 times in a row.
Well that's only happened once in history when the first three flips were tails. you would have to think that the odds of the other two options (GS and NE choking) are greater than what happened to the Yankees, making it the most impressive comeback/choke in my opinion.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though it wasn't the WS, I kind of think blowing a 3-0 lead against your most hated rival would sting the worst.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
The Lakers with Gary Payton, The Mail Man, Shaq & Kobe (both in their primes), Rober Horry, Derek Fisher & a decent bench losing in 5 to a Pistons' team with zero stars on it was pretty embarrassing too.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can say the most heartbreaking "choke" was Tom Watson in the 2009 British Open. He handled it like everything else though...all class!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone can go fuck themselves