• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL OT: Which is Worse? 2016 Warriors, 2007 Patriots, or Yankees 2004 ALCS?

Which is Worse?

• Total voters

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My golf coach in high school always said make sure to marry someone who doesn't golf. I have lived by that rule and my wife in our 5 years of marriage has only touched her golf clubs once.

In the 44 years we've been together, 39 married, my wife has never once tried to golf, play tennis or any other sport with me.

In fact she has never once even watched a TV sporting event with me. And I watch a lot of them.

I think it's the secret to our success....

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the 44 years we've been together, 39 married, my wife has never once tried to golf, play tennis or any other sport with me.

In fact she has never once even watched a TV sporting event with me. And I watch a lot of them.

I do a lot of marriage counseling and one of the things I try to emphasize is that you don't have to do everything together. You don't have to have all the same friends. In fact it is good every once in a while to do some things separate as it makes you appreciate when you are together that much more. My wife will watch sporting events with me but she is usually doing something while I'm watching the game. More being in the same room because my daughter loves celebrating with me when the Broncos do well.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mine has now gotten into football. Granted she's the greatest Peyton Manning homer in the world (our dog's names are Peyton and Tebow), so switched when Peyton did. lol

As for the biggest failures.

3. Pats. It's one game. 5 games that year it came down to the last play. 4 games that play fell in their favor. Football is made for upsets.

2. Warriors. That was even worse with them having the best regular season ever. 3 teams came back from down 1-3 to force a game 7. Cavs only ones to win it.

3. Yankees. Of the 33 times a team was up 3-0 in the post-season, only 5 were not sweeps. Only one ever went to game 7 since the first in 1907, the 04 Sox/Yankees series. Not just the first to even force a game 7 in the history of MLB when down 3-0 in a series but also won it. Plus the story... The Giants/Pats rivalry was nothing in comparison. The worst bad blood there was Eli was Peyton's brother before that SB. Yankees/Red Sox is arguably the biggest (and most one-sided until that day) rivalries in pro sports.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mine has now gotten into football. Granted she's the greatest Peyton Manning homer in the world (our dog's names are Peyton and Tebow), so switched when Peyton did. lol

Mine does Tai Chi.... And watches PBS. And home reno shows.

Good cooker and decent looker who doesn't bother me so I'll keep her....

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plax gave him too much credit.

Don't get me wrong, the dude has been awesome. But that was the ultimate in overconfidence to the point of delusion. Giants played a great game and won. He thought the game was over before it started.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong, the dude has been awesome. But that was the ultimate in overconfidence to the point of delusion. Giants played a great game and won. He thought the game was over before it started.

That's not the way I took it. He asked if Plaxico played D because they were the highest scoring offense in history and gave Plax credit and also the Giants

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors is hard to not vote for. 3-1 lead blown but it happens.

New England got my vote though, they really mucked up and they had already beat the Giants. Tom Coughlin is one savvy sob.