• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: True Tales And Confession

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was up early today having an appointment somewhere (I'm not telling, stop interrupting). I heard Split Enz on First Wave XM and was listening to it. No, that's not the embarrassing part - at least not in my opinion. The song after was "Voices Carry" by 'Til Tuesday. I listened to the whole thing and enjoyed it. At the end, being stuck in traffic, I got out of the car and yelled the "He said shut up - He said shut up -Oh God, can't you keep it down, voices carry" to the surrounding cars. Another driver got out of the car and hugged me, she looked like I think Ann B Davis would look like now. The hug lingered a bit too long and after she broke it she said "go get-em slugger". Not sure what that was about, but overall it was a good Friday morning.

LOL.

Well, look who is too fancy for FM radio. We're not all millionaires, Comeds, driving around listening to radio that comes from space and living in luxurious, decadant cities like Baltimore, MD. Stop rubbing our faces in it!!

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ann B. Davis huh - You spend five minutes with her and you know what?

Your rice will be fully cooked.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

Well, look who is too fancy for FM radio. We're not all millionaires, Comeds, driving around listening to radio that comes from space and living in luxurious, decadant cities like Baltimore, MD. Stop rubbing our faces in it!!

Baltimore aka Fancyville. My wife got 3 months free of XM when she got her last car and to me it was like audio crack, especially with the local radio stations in Baltimore.

Ann B. Davis huh - You spend five minutes with her and you know what?

Your rice will be fully cooked.

I only made it about two minutes.

Ok, I am sending myself to the penalty box for that one.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baltimore aka Fancyville. My wife got 3 months free of XM when she got her last car and to me it was like audio crack, especially with the local radio stations in Baltimore.

Is that Angry little dwarf Mickey still on the air or have they killed him and thrown him in the harbor yet?

Here's my confession. I actually cheered when Jagr scored against the Pens last night.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that Angry little dwarf Mickey still on the air or have they killed him and thrown him in the harbor yet?

Umm, he donated a kidney to a sick kid and died during the operation.....

Nah, just kidding. He is around, I do not listen to that station but I always see ads for his personal appearances.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm, he donated a kidney to a sick kid and died during the operation.....

Whoo-hoo! The kid probably has alcohol poisoning now!

Nah, just kidding. He is around, I do not listen to that station but I always see ads for his personal appearances.

D'OH

I heard a rumor that they were going to resurrect the might HFS. Did that happen?

If they did it's probably like some 80's Jack FM station with the call letters WHFS.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoo-hoo! The kid probably has alcohol poisoning now!

D'OH

I heard a rumor that they were going to resurrect the might HFS. Did that happen?

If they did it's probably like some 80's Jack FM station with the call letters WHFS.

Yeah they did. I listened a few times when it starrted. I did not like it. It was like 1995 HFS. Literally, they were playing 4 mid 90s songs for every new song they played. So basically the songs they wore out 15 years ago is what they play now.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had this Kesha song stuck in my head the last few days. Not even sure where I heard it but it's in there and I keep singing the chorus to myself. She's a talentless hack, but it's god damn catchy.

SHAME ME!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like most Disney animated movies.

And sing along.

I'm a Vanessa Carlton fan.

Musicals are some of my favorites.

I love Wake Me Up Before you Go Go.

Danny Briere does too! His favorite is Aladdin's "One Jump (Ahead of the Blue Line)."

The Penguin defense apparently enjoys Beauty and the Beast's "Be Our Guest."

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few years ago I was reading a library book in bed, it was either a Michael Connelly one or a John Grisham - it was something I had put on on hold and had to wait to get. So I start reading it and make it through a few pages and their is a long strip of skin in between two pages. It looked like someone had a big callus on their foot and pulled the skin away and put it in the book. After getting rid of it, and washing my hands even though I didnt touch it, I read on. A few pages later there was more skin and some nail clippings. At that point I decided I was done with that book. As I was getting it away from me I did flip through it and saw numerous other pages with skin and or nails between them.
I needed to shower before going back to bed.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few years ago I was reading a library book in bed, it was either a Michael Connelly one or a John Grisham - it was something I had put on on hold and had to wait to get. So I start reading it and make it through a few pages and their is a long strip of skin in between two pages. It looked like someone had a big callus on their foot and pulled the skin away and put it in the book. After getting rid of it, and washing my hands even though I didnt touch it, I read on. A few pages later there was more skin and some nail clippings. At that point I decided I was done with that book. As I was getting it away from me I did flip through it and saw numerous other pages with skin and or nails between them.
I needed to shower before going back to bed.

Some people can't afford a good bookmark, OK?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people can't afford a good bookmark, OK?

Sounds like a Jeff Foxworthy bit. You might be a redneck if you use toe skin as a bookmark.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This morning I had a dream with Mila Kunis in it. With all the fun scenarios I could think of to be in with Mila, my dream was that I was playing some type of war games and a fully clothed Mila captured me. My subconscious really let me down this time.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This morning I had a dream with Mila Kunis in it. With all the fun scenarios I could think of to be in with Mila, my dream was that I was playing some type of war games and a fully clothed Mila captured me. My subconscious really let me down this time.

This was not while you were driving was it?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One wonderful day in the summer of 1984 I went into my room that I shared with my brother and saw something sticking out from under his mattress. It was the Vanessa Williams issue of Penthouse. Well over the next few months I 'enjoyed' that many times (hey I was 13) until one sad day I must not have put it back in the exact same spot and it was gone the next time I looked.
I thought of that recently because I just recently found out that it was that issue that had a Traci Lords pictorial who it was later revealed was only 15 at the time.

Side note, another time I looked under his mattress and there were about 8 adult magazines there. I was almost caught that time. I put them away but I knew he knew and the next day they were gone. I know he did not throw them out and I looked for them many many many (hey it was before the Internet) times but never found them. 25+ years later I still wonder where he had them hidden. We're not close enough for me to ask.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One wonderful day in the summer of 1984 I went into my room that I shared with my brother and saw something sticking out from under his mattress. It was the Vanessa Williams issue of Penthouse. Well over the next few months I 'enjoyed' that many times (hey I was 13) until one sad day I must not have put it back in the exact same spot and it was gone the next time I looked.
I thought of that recently because I just recently found out that it was that issue that had a Traci Lords pictorial who it was later revealed was only 15 at the time.

Side note, another time I looked under his mattress and there were about 8 adult magazines there. I was almost caught that time. I put them away but I knew he knew and the next day they were gone. I know he did not throw them out and I looked for them many many many (hey it was before the Internet) times but never found them. 25+ years later I still wonder where he had them hidden. We're not close enough for me to ask.

Shit, before the Internet I can remember using a JC Penney catalog and watching the PPV channel that was scrambled hoping that for a few seconds a tit would become clear. Young men today have no idea how good they have it.