• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: True Tales And Confession

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this:

[YOUTUBE]7-wptCPa51E[/YOUTUBE]

Quoipourquoi, back me up

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
comeds, if it makes you feel any better, I was driving back from my daughter's gymnastics competition earlier today and I was listenting to a 80's Sirius satellite station. I must confess I was signing along to "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go".

That's the second unmanly thing you've done today.

"Wait, what was the first?"

To be fair, I found myself just singing a Britney Spears' song the other day. I don't own it, I hadn't hear it in weeks... the mother fucker just popped in there. Worse, two co-workers were there. :L

dash failed to mention that he was also wearing a pastel colored, midriff revealing "CHOOSE LIFE" tshirt

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sometimes leave the body in my trunk for days cuz I'm too lazy to bury it right away.
Its just lazy.

And I own both the Partridge Family Album and original cast recording of Hair... and enjoy them both.

He is still working 40 something years later so his career is at least OK but every time I see Hair or another movie with an early Treat Williams I am surprised he is not much bigger than he is. I think he is very good.

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is still working 40 something years later so his career is at least OK but every time I see Hair or another movie with an early Treat Williams I am surprised he is not much bigger than he is. I think he is very good.

pfffftt.... please

<<puts on on top hat and monocle>>

I meant the original BROADWAY recording.

harumph

images

(though yes, Treat was pretty kick ass in that... last scene walking on the plane... belting it out... good stuff... gets me every time.)

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to Red Robin today for lunch. They are new to my area. I got a Prime Chophouse burger, it is burger topped with fried onion straws, provolone cheese, horseradish sautéed mushrooms, steak sauce, and dijion mustard. It came with fries and coleslaw. And the drink I ordered? A Diet Coke!

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I have heard two songs from Bruno Mars.
but I like them both.

although, I REALLY like the chick that's in his video.
NathalieKelleySebastianCopelandTokyoDrift05f32d.jpg

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it's better than being a fan of a 80 year old Madonna...

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i've been known to enjoy avril lavigne's (sp?) 'girlfriend'.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pfffftt.... please

<<puts on on top hat and monocle>>

I meant the original BROADWAY recording.

harumph

images

(though yes, Treat was pretty kick ass in that... last scene walking on the plane... belting it out... good stuff... gets me every time.)

I do not doubt that the Broadway recording is better, but the movie soundtrack is what I knew first so it sounds right to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have a man crush on bruno mars.

and

well

nikki minaj's boobs intrigue me.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was up early today having an appointment somewhere (I'm not telling, stop interrupting). I heard Split Enz on First Wave XM and was listening to it. No, that's not the embarrassing part - at least not in my opinion. The song after was "Voices Carry" by 'Til Tuesday. I listened to the whole thing and enjoyed it. At the end, being stuck in traffic, I got out of the car and yelled the "He said shut up - He said shut up -Oh God, can't you keep it down, voices carry" to the surrounding cars. Another driver got out of the car and hugged me, she looked like I think Ann B Davis would look like now. The hug lingered a bit too long and after she broke it she said "go get-em slugger". Not sure what that was about, but overall it was a good Friday morning.