• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: This is so freaking cool part II trying to keep it cool

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
The most obnoxious moment of my life happened tonight...

My buddy is touring with Def Leppard/Motley Crue, which is part of the reason for my trip, and he got me (and my other friend who lives here) some all access backstage passes.

So we wandered around backstage and all over the place, but for the shows themselves we parked ourselves in the empty section closest to the stage, row 4 eye level, perfect.

One of the ushers came to kick us out, we flashed the badges and his boss (gargantuan head of security) waved him off, telling him we were allowed to be wherever the fuck we wanted. Best part of is was, as we were sitting there other people tried to move over to the section and the security would shoo them away. We literally had the entire section closest to the stage all to ourselves.

You're goddamned right that's a Cool Story Bro.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most obnoxious moment of my life happened tonight...

My buddy is touring with Def Leppard/Motley Crue, which is part of the reason for my trip, and he got me (and my other friend who lives here) some all access backstage passes.

So we wandered around backstage and all over the place, but for the shows themselves we parked ourselves in the empty section closest to the stage, row 4 eye level, perfect.

One of the ushers came to kick us out, we flashed the badges and his boss (gargantuan head of security) waved him off, telling him we were allowed to be wherever the fuck we wanted. Best part of is was, as we were sitting there other people tried to move over to the section and the security would shoo them away. We literally had the entire section closest to the stage all to ourselves.

You're goddamned right that's a Cool Story Bro.
We're you in Germany for that part of the tour?

waynes-world-vip.gif

Cool story bro

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
UEFA championship game was here last night. Downtown was absolutely crawling with Italians and Spanish yesterday. Game didn't start until 9pm local time, these guys had been drinking hard all day long.
I am glad I was staying with my friend in the suburbs, because post game (it went to penalties) would have been bonkers. And Hungarian police don't take any shit.