• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: These Damn Bowl Games

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't buy that for one second. If you watched LSU or Bama all year you seen that their offenses just plain weren't that good. SEC defenses are great my ass. Bama had their chance at home and blew it. They didn't win their Conference or even their side of their conference. They don't deserve a 2nd shot. If they beat LSU does LSU deserve a 3rd shot? Should we make a new game.

I'm not asking you to buy anything....facts are facts, and 40ppg is 13.5 ppg above average .... that is undisputable .... Ok St blew their chance losing to an ordinary team ..... 'bama's loss was to #1, by three points in overtime .... they proved already they belonged on the same field as LSU, as no one else has ..... don't be a hater .....

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to say the basketball regular season doesn't mean anything; there is just a bit more leeway. There is no reason why the football regular season couldn't mean just as much with a playoff added. What logic is there to have a rematch between two teams in the same conference who have already met in a short season? Why is the SEC supposedly the end all, be all of conferences? We have seen what a team like Boise can do when they go against the big conferences, so why not see what others will do? That said, I don't want to get into that whole argument because everything said has been said before and nothing is going to change. Money is money.

I think we can all agree that we'd rather have a playoff..... I can't understand what's taking them so long. The revenue they'd generate off that would be amazing.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama lost at home, didn't win their conference and weren't even in the title game. They don't deserve any shot. This game is a joke. Even if Bama wins they won't be national champs. Bama will get beat by 15+ IMO.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama lost at home, didn't win their conference and weren't even in the title game. They don't deserve any shot. This game is a joke. Even if Bama wins they won't be national champs. Bama will get beat by 15+ IMO.

Completely irrational...I'll admit I'm a 'bama homer, as long as you'll admit you're a 'bama hater.....

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see where the third best team in the nation rolled last night.

Arkansas 29
Kansas St 16

:ss::ss::ss: