• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: The Walking Dead - BEWARE OF SPOILERS

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll watch the series out, but it's not like it was. I still enjoy it but it's not must see TV for me anymore.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still watch because I like some of the new characters. Of course they tend to only be featured one out of every five or six episodes. I've been bored with most of the main cast for a long time now. The show itself I don't find it to be great but not terrible. Still worth watching in my opinion for anyone that has watched the first 6 seasons. But if someone just starts to binge it and is on one of the earlier seasons. I'm definitely not going to tell them "You think it's good so far? Just wait until you get to Season 7!" in a tone suggesting that it gets even better.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Decent episode, but I HATE HATE HATE the new group.

"Jadus take. Jadus no bother."

It has been less than 3 years since the outbreak. How have these people already gone completely feral?

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can they draw out the Kingdom joining any longer? I thought we'd at least see Daryl tell Carol about Glen and Abraham. That would have gotten the ball rolling somewhat but instead we're still spinning our tires with Daryl telling Morgan that he can get the Kingdom to join. Ughhhh! I guess Benjamin is going to have to get killed before they decide enough is enough.

And yeah this new group is just terrible!

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can they draw out the Kingdom joining any longer? I thought we'd at least see Daryl tell Carol about Glen and Abraham. That would have gotten the ball rolling somewhat but instead we're still spinning our tires with Daryl telling Morgan that he can get the Kingdom to join. Ughhhh! I guess Benjamin is going to have to get killed before they decide enough is enough.

And yeah this new group is just terrible!
I am ok with the reluctance. There still some pretty signifigant events that need to happen before Zeke is convinced. And so far, they are being pretty true to the personalities involved. I like the take on Zeke, in particular.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Decent episode, but I HATE HATE HATE the new group.

"Jadus take. Jadus no bother."

It has been less than 3 years since the outbreak. How have these people already gone completely feral?

is it possible they always spoke that way? I mean ... theres alot of mullets in the crowd lol

as the episode progressed, did you get the strange feeling that the new group was
the tv version of the whisperers? I kinda did

my thoughts/questions can be summarized as the episode went on .. alright who the fuck are these people? ... interesting aimless encircling of Ricks group (kinda zombielike). Are these the whisperers? ... the massive (tall) member in the group (Beta?) These cant be the whisperers! ... i thought their female leaders hair was a wig (lol) ... Bringing Rick to UP UP UP (wtf?), and the scene where they have him overlook the area, i thought we were gonna be shown a vast area filled with walkers (like with the whisperers) ... and even at the end when Rick asks the leader her name ... i still felt she may respond with "Alpha" :noidea: the writers probably wrote it this way intentionally

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is it possible they always spoke that way? I mean ... theres alot of mullets in the crowd lol

as the episode progressed, did you get the strange feeling that the new group was

my thoughts/questions can be summarized as the episode went on .. alright who the fuck are these people? ... interesting aimless encircling of Ricks group (kinda zombielike). Are these the whisperers? ... the massive (tall) member in the group (Beta?) These cant be the whisperers! ... i thought their female leaders hair was a wig (lol) ... Bringing Rick to UP UP UP (wtf?), and the scene where they have him overlook the area, i thought we were gonna be shown a vast area filled with walkers (like with the whisperers) ... and even at the end when Rick asks the leader her name ... i still felt she may respond with "Alpha" :noidea: the writers probably wrote it this way intentionally
I was totally worried that that was where they were going. But when she said her name, I literally let out a relieved sigh. They were definitely toying with the readers with her name reveal, though.

It would have been super-stupid for them to go there this early, though. It would have been a total break from the books.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
the new gal cleans up nice

Pollyanna-Mcintosh-sexy-3.jpg

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the new gal cleans up nice

Pollyanna-Mcintosh-sexy-3.jpg
Meh. She looked kinda heinous on TTD. Just because someone puts on a bikini does not make hot. I could put on a bikini, and I would certainly not be hot...

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Their not the Whispers. Whispers wear Walker skins so they can blend in with the herd.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it was finally a really good episode!

And Negan wasn't in it for one second. Not a coincidence.

I was kidding, I thought it was poor and boring and prediticable that they find help just in time. I'm hoping for more from teh season. I just said I liked it because puck posted those pics and was having a bit of fun. I still didn't like it all that much and thought it was the worst of the season

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I havent watched for since the second episode this season but decided to watch Sunday and really liked it. Not sure what was going on or who the new characters were. I guess they were in a big safe zone or whatever, they had schools and comedy clubs. I felt bad when that guy caught his wife sleeping with another man. Luckily Artie Lange (playing himself!) was there to help him out. All in all I think it was one of the best episodes The Walking Dead has ever done.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I havent watched for since the second episode this season but decided to watch Sunday and really liked it. Not sure what was going on or who the new characters were. I guess they were in a big safe zone or whatever, they had schools and comedy clubs. I felt bad when that guy caught his wife sleeping with another man. Luckily Artie Lange (playing himself!) was there to help him out. All in all I think it was one of the best episodes The Walking Dead has ever done.

^Brilliant. Lmao