• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: The Walking Dead - BEWARE OF SPOILERS

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about the King's hiding spot? I didn't realize that Negan employed Scooby Doo monsters as a few of his henchmen.

And what was with Enid being so trigger-happy on a mission to form an alliance with those people? :L

I haven't watched it this season since the first few episodes. Is the war STILL going on?

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about the King's hiding spot? I didn't realize that Negan employed Scooby Doo monsters as a few of his henchmen.

And what was with Enid being so trigger-happy on a mission to form an alliance with those people? :L

It's like they are writing it as they film it to make the next scene

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't watched it this season since the first few episodes. Is the war STILL going on?

The war is still going on. The season got a bit better as it went along but this past episode was a bit of a letdown for me. Some of it was alright though.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is it possible Carl doesn’t die? Maybe he is the cure. Perhaps Jenner gave him a hail marry vaccine before blowing up the CDC. I know it is unlikely, but at least it would then be a reasonable idea for Carl to get bit and us not see it.

I mean ratings have been in the toilet for a while and a cure would be a good reason for everybody to come together and end the show.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is it possible Carl doesn’t die? Maybe he is the cure. Perhaps Jenner gave him a hail marry vaccine before blowing up the CDC. I know it is unlikely, but at least it would then be a reasonable idea for Carl to get bit and us not see it.

I mean ratings have been in the toilet for a while and a cure would be a good reason for everybody to come together and end the show.
That isn't a spoiler, just a theory...

I doubt this will happen, though. Kirkman has been pretty outspoken about the fact that he is absolutely not Interested in a cure. And he HATED the whole CDC arc. That was reportedly the root of the rift between he and Durabont.

Besides, Gimple all but confirmed Carl’s death on Talking Dead.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That isn't a spoiler, just a theory...

I doubt this will happen, though. Kirkman has been pretty outspoken about the fact that he is absolutely not Interested in a cure. And he HATED the whole CDC arc. That was reportedly the root of the rift between he and Durabont.

Besides, Gimple all but confirmed Carl’s death on Talking Dead.

The spoiler was within the possibility.

I don’t believe much in Hollywood.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any chance enid was a citizen of oceanside in the past?

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enid we never really knew each other anyway,

ASJQEh2.gif

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
such a shame he went out with a whimper.
was hoping for some epic kamikaze action.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
i'm such a sucker.
still watching this and the Fear series.
i don't really know why.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm usually pretty loyal and watch shows till they end. These two, especially TWD, just beat that loyalty out of me.

When I ended I was enjoying FTWD more, though that's not saying much.

The introduction of Negan finale episode, not sure what season that was, was one of the worst episodes of any show I normally watched ever. I think I tried 3 following year. Daryl listens to "Easy Street" was the final straw.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are also going to pay Norman reedus $20M tostayon and head the show

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just film yourself listening to this:

Over and over. Then say what your name is. Ta-da! You just made a Walking Dead episode.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm usually pretty loyal and watch shows till they end. These two, especially TWD, just beat that loyalty out of me.

When I ended I was enjoying FTWD more, though that's not saying much.

The introduction of Negan finale episode, not sure what season that was, was one of the worst episodes of any show I normally watched ever. I think I tried 3 following year. Daryl listens to "Easy Street" was the final straw.

I thought it was cool that Rick's crew didn't use any scouts even though they were sure they were walking into a trap (tactics!). And that Rick won't kill Negan, but will keep him as a prisoner he has to feed and care for in a world with limited resources (leadership!) which isn't exactly what Caaaaaarl was expressing they do anyway.

Related to that, who fucking cares what Caaaarl wanted? He's a kid. If I were one of Rick's people I'd be like..

"Ummm, excuse me, Rick? First off, big fan. You may not know me, but i search the woods for fertilizer for the crops. Team B? No? Not the best job, but happy to be here. Anyway... I know I'm just village extra #4, but is keeping around a sociopathic rival who's into torture **** reeeeeallly the best way to honor your son? We could just make him a nice tombstone or something. It's just that resources are limited, guy, and I'm not sure a non-working mouth to feed is. Let's come back to that one because I can tell you're not that receptive. Anyhoo... I also think we should make a trench because the walls thing hasn't... and... ah, I can see by the look on your face that YOU are a walls guy. Ya know what... I'll show you. I'll just make a little exampl..it's just more of a once you see it you'll get... i'll just show you."