• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT NFL Draft

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any if you guys following the draft? I have not been following it as closely as I usually do due to work right now, but from what I have seen, I like what the Niners have been able to.

When they traded out of 34, they got a kings ransom, and when they traded up to 18, they a paid, I think, a fair price. I am not knowledgable enough to have an opinion on Reid or Carradine, but I know they are both positions of need, and if the FO likes them, I will give them the BOTD.

I do like the Lattimore pick though. That smells like Watters/Gore all over again. Draft a high potential guy coming off an injury when you really dont need the player to play for a year or two.

Last edited by a moderator:

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any if you guys following the draft? I have not been following it as closely as I usually do due to work right now, but from what I have seen, I like what the Niners have been able to.

When they traded out of 34, they got a kings ransom, and when they traded up to 18, they a paid, I think, a fair price. I am not knowledgable enough to have an opinion on Reid or Carradine, but I know they are both positions of need, and if the FO likes them, I will give them the BOTD.

I do like the Lattimore pick though. That smells like Watters/Gore all over again. Draft a high potential guy coming off an injury when you really dont need the player to play for a year or two.

I have really liked all the picks so far. Reid filled a big need and he was the Niners guy, top rated safety on their board. Carradine looks like a possible heir to Justin Smith. Lattimore is coming off scary injures, but he could have been the top rated RB if it were for them.

I don't think we will see much of Lattimore or Carradine next season since both are coming off injuries. They'll let them heal up and soak in, then have bigger impacts beyond. Ried could start right away.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have really liked all the picks so far. Reid filled a big need and he was the Niners guy, top rated safety on their board. Carradine looks like a possible heir to Justin Smith. Lattimore is coming off scary injures, but he could have been the top rated RB if it were for them.

I don't think we will see much of Lattimore or Carradine next season since both are coming off injuries. They'll let them heal up and soak in, then have bigger impacts beyond. Ried could start right away.

Unlikely. I seriously doubt they had him ahead of Vaccaro, but he was likely their top rated safety after that.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the picking.

I'd be interested in a couple of local guys, too.

From Cal

Summers-Gavin, Matt OG
Tipoti, Aaron NT

From the Farm

Thomas, Chase LB

Thomas was rated pretty high, and probably was a Harbaugh guy. Wonder why he didn't get even a courtesy 7th round pick.