• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Name some things that drive you fucking nuts

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate hookers that want a tip after charging $200, this seems outrageous to me and what is the going % for hooker tipping?

Generally if they don't end up dead in the back of :ipw: 's chariot, they should consider themselves tipped.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People that bring beer to work but don't bring enough for everybody, and then they drink it in front of everyone during a fire drill, just rubbing it in your face that they are getting a buzz while you sit there stone cold sober like a sucker.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People that bring beer to work but don't bring enough for everybody, and then they drink it in front of everyone during a fire drill, just rubbing it in your face that they are getting a buzz while you sit there stone cold sober like a sucker.

:suds:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apologies if previously mentioned, but people (and this does include guys) who overscent themselves. I don't think the whole floor should have to smell your choice of perfume or cologne.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apologies if previously mentioned, but people (and this does include guys) who overscent themselves. I don't think the whole floor should have to smell your choice of perfume or cologne.
Plus, they most likely are covering up for something.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hear you dash but i've worked with some people that it would be an improvement for them to smell nice. One woman that worked where I did was terrible, she was European and people would say, I wonder what Marget smells like today, most of the time it was chicken soup or something else. YUK !!

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colleagues who walk into the office or sidle-up, while you are clearly having a conversation with another colleague.:gaah:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you dash but i've worked with some people that it would be an improvement for them to smell nice. One woman that worked where I did was terrible, she was European and people would say, I wonder what Marget smells like today, most of the time it was chicken soup or something else. YUK !!

Could have been beef vegetable soup, Boss...

Last edited by a moderator:

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got this new little dog before Christmas.... I can take him out so he can do his business. Most of the time he does, but there are those time where he pisses a little & drops a deuce only to get back in the house & finish up on the floor. I want to strangle his ass when that happens.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol, just read Kenny's thread, now it makes sense...

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL.... Seems like since there was a fire drill everybody could go get some beer & make a party out of it. :suds:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may not drive me nuts, but it really confuses me when students decide to skip a class which is graded almost entirely on attendance.

What a waste.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may not drive me nuts, but it really confuses me when students decide to skip a class which is graded almost entirely on attendance.

What a waste.

That reminds me... attendance policies :) No, no. Those are fine. However, I'm really sick of busy work in classes that have nothing to do with my major. Senioritis is officially full blown at this point. Eh, under 90 days until freedom.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That reminds me... attendance policies :) No, no. Those are fine. However, I'm really sick of busy work in classes that have nothing to do with my major. Senioritis is officially full blown at this point. Eh, under 90 days until freedom.

Attendance policies in college are dumb. You have paid for the product of your education, you should be free to do with it what you wish. However, if there is an attendance policy, and you can get a 75% in the class guaranteed by just showing up every day, you darned well better show up every day.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and SPAM email sent through the University listserv. What the heck, University of Arizona?

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Attendance policies in college are dumb. You have paid for the product of your education, you should be free to do with it what you wish. However, if there is an attendance policy, and you can get a 75% in the class guaranteed by just showing up every day, you darned well better show up every day.

That's basically my feelings. I pay to be disciplined. It's sort of...off. My university has a lot of those rules though. I don't plan on wasting my money by not attending a class, but I hate that my attendance holds a high degree of weight on my grade.