• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Name some things that drive you fucking nuts

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why should I pull over? You can change lanes just as easy as I can.
You mean, pass you illegally on the right? and be forced to cut someone off on the right so I can weave around you?

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate people that drift into my lane while talking on a cell phone. Esp driving big rigs. If you travel you see this a lot.

People that leave the ice cube trays empty.

People that put the TP on the roll going down the back instead of the front.

Old ladies that need the exact amount at the checkout before opening their purse and fumbling through it for five minutes getting the exact amount.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since working at a grocery store: the stuff people buy with their EBT cards. I fully support the need for such a system, but it is so very clearly flawed. There's certain things that we carry that they CAN'T use their EBT on, but when they try and we say it's not covered, they get all peeved. Ummm...that's because those are like $50 truffles.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The traffic guidines indicate the left lane as the passing lane, so if you are not passin someone you should stay to the right.

Agreed on left lane loiterers.

It's against the law to do this in some states even if you're doing the speed limit. The left lane is for passing only.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though it's what you're supposed to do:

When there's a merge point for construction and people drive all the way to the point cutting off 50 cars. I just hate that. No, I don't let that person in.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since we seem to have a driving theme going here.

I hate when people don't clear an intersection, then get stuck there blocking the people going perpendicular to them. :gaah:

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the grocery thing:

People shopping in some set budget (usually EBT) that exceed and play the "how bout now" game with the cashier.

Learn math or have a supplement ready to back the budget. And, NO, going to the ATM is not an acceptable supplement while we wait for your "can't add" ass!

IndyAndy

I can't reMember
Paddock Stand, Section 23, Row QQ, Seat 4
Hoopla Cash
$ 545.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going with the health care product commercials......

Can't stand that 25 of the 30 seconds of a commercial are for all that can go wrong.

"May cause: blindness/male serility/female acne/diarrhea/ulcers/night sweats/internal bleeding/stroke/liver failure/...."

Lovely: Now I really want to take that pill. :rollseyes:

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean, pass you illegally on the right? and be forced to cut someone off on the right so I can weave around you?

What? I don't know anything about how they drive where you live, but where I live people pass others in the slow lane all the time. It's all about whichever lane is moving faster. If you don't leave immediately at a stop light people honk at you. Everyone is in a hurry to get somewhere in California.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate people that drift into my lane while talking on a cell phone. Esp driving big rigs. If you travel you see this a lot.

People that leave the ice cube trays empty.

People that put the TP on the roll going down the back instead of the front.

Old ladies that need the exact amount at the checkout before opening their purse and fumbling through it for five minutes getting the exact amount.

YES!!!

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People that will not turn off their cell phones in the doctors office like the sign say's. I will no doubt see this in a while as I have an appointment today.
I am NOT interested listening to people asking others if the dog took a shit while waiting to see my doc.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though it's what you're supposed to do:

When there's a merge point for construction and people drive all the way to the point cutting off 50 cars. I just hate that. No, I don't let that person in.
Me neither, I hate that too. I will straddle both lanes to force the cutters to go around me on the shoulder if they are so hell-bent.

What I don't understand is the construction signs that say "use both lanes to merge point". THAT is what slows down the traffic to begin with!

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People in the express lane at the grocery store who just stand there oblivious while they are being rung up, and then when asked to pay, finally go digging in their purse for their checkbook that still needs to be completely filled out, or loose change.

You beat me dare, I posted the same thing after you. I hate this !!

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? I don't know anything about how they drive where you live, but where I live people pass others in the slow lane all the time. It's all about whichever lane is moving faster. If you don't leave immediately at a stop light people honk at you. Everyone is in a hurry to get somewhere in California.
Agreed, but if you are the only car in the left lane and you aren't moving any faster than the right lane and have space to get over, then do it. Most left lane loiterers do it because, ooh, they will need to make a left turn a mile ahead.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'll admit i'm a left lane loiterer, but 90% of the time i'm going faster than everyone, and when i see someone coming up on my ass i get over asap, so in my mind its cool

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People that assume I want to hear their music at 120 dbl's. This drives me crazy, esp if it's rap.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People that will not turn off their cell phones in the doctors office like the sign say's. I will no doubt see this in a while as I have an appointment today.
I am NOT interested listening to people asking others if the dog took a shit while waiting to see my doc.
I will sometimes forget, but as soon as it rings I'm on it and embarrassed.