• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Name some things that drive you fucking nuts

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People that put the TP on the roll going down the back instead of the front.

TNJDieSl.jpg

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'll admit i'm a left lane loiterer, but 90% of the time i'm going faster than everyone, and when i see someone coming up on my ass i get over asap, so in my mind its cool
:pizza:

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, but if you are the only car in the left lane and you aren't moving any faster than the right lane and have space to get over, then do it. Most left lane loiterers do it because, ooh, they will need to make a left turn a mile ahead.

Where I live there's no chance I'll ever be in the only car on the road. In California you do actually have to think ahead if you're on the freeway. You might not be able to get over which means you could miss your turnoff.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't stand people who park in the fire lanes at the grocery store, mall, etc.
Or the people who have a handicapped tag in their car for their grandma who isn't with them park in the handicapped spot. Yeah, you must be braindecapped.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or the people who have a handicapped tag in their car for their grandma who isn't with them park in the handicapped spot. Yeah, you must be braindecapped.

That's actually illegal in NC I think.

Pretty sure the law stipulates you must either be the handicapped person, have that person in the car with you, or be picking them up.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's actually illegal in NC I think.

Pretty sure the law stipulates you must either be the handicapped person, have that person in the car with you, or be picking them up.

It's illegal in NY too. The last three numbers on the tag are the last three numbers on the persons drivers license and they must be in the car.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People who have been in line at a fast food joint/deli/whatever for a few minutes, and who only begin looking at the menu/selection/whatever once they reach the front of the line. It's okay if you get there and are the first person and are unsure, but if you have ten minutes you'd better which lunch meat you'd like (hint: HANG UP YOUR PHONE AND YOU COULD MAYBE FIND OUT).

Cell phones are simultaneously one of the best and worst inventions of all time.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other people who go to airports around me.

Pretty much everything about them. No idea how smart people can become so dumb when they get to the airport.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the grocery thing:

People shopping in some set budget (usually EBT) that exceed and play the "how bout now" game with the cashier.

Learn math or have a supplement ready to back the budget. And, NO, going to the ATM is not an acceptable supplement while we wait for your "can't add" ass!

Yes. Yes. Yes. Then we have to put it all back. But, of course, customer is always right.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Yes. Yes. Then we have to put it all back. But, of course, customer is always right.

I also hate it when the people realize they either don't want something or can't afford it, they just take it out of their cart and put it wherever they're standing.

I shouldn't ever find a package of chicken breasts when I'm looking at cereal.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People that will not turn off their cell phones in the doctors office like the sign say's. I will no doubt see this in a while as I have an appointment today.
I am NOT interested listening to people asking others if the dog took a shit while waiting to see my doc.

Worked in a doc's office, and there was a man with zero sense ignored the doc telling him many times to turn off the phone, and held entire convo in office, twice. Two separate visits. I mean, come on.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also hate it when the people realize they either don't want something or can't afford it, they just take it out of their cart and put it wherever they're standing.

I shouldn't ever find a package of chicken breasts when I'm looking at cereal.

I stock shelves...so, that drives me insane obviously.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People who don't grant me a Pittsburgh left in places like Charleston SC, Bethesda MD and Alexandria VA!

My mom grew up in Chicago and hates how nice people are in Pittsburgh, haha. My dad lets people in and she goes nuts "Tom, why? Why are you letting them in?" "What...why not?"