• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Lance Armstrong Ends Fight Against Doping Charges

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proof? Less than 12 years into the debacle? Wow. That's lightning fast.

Isn't this kind of a Bonds' situation though? Bonds had solid, but normal HR totals and hits his mid-30s and all of a sudden he is the greatest slugger of all-time.

Most of Lance's close rivals were dopers and many of the guys that finished 2nd, 3rd, and 4th to him have already been stripped of those positions. To believe Lance didn't dope would be to believe he could win the Tour 7 straight times without doping against the best in the world who were doping. A little much to believe.

Res ipsa loquitur.

The problem I have is the "title" will go to whichever doper finished highest without getting caught. In other words, pro cycling is a fucking joke. I LOVE the Tour, but the sport may be the dirtiest one out there.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a pic of a cyclist who unquestionably was doping...

A465YPGCcAAlS7e.jpg

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you Lance Armstrong. Fuck you Nike.

The one question I had about whether he was smart enough to be some major mastermind and fool or fake every test for 10 years was answered. He didn't have to. Nike bought him out of it.

They can both go to hell. Fuck you Lance for openly lying while apparently just selling a (fake) inspirational story. the only thing good I can say is at least it wasn't all about lining your pockets. If it was, at least some other people got helped along the way. But either way, fuck you with a chainsaw.

And Nike, Aiding and abetting a massive fraud in order to protect your investment? Your bottom line above all that is right? If I was allowed to have opinions about the Baltimore Ravens, I would say that sounds awful familiar. I hope your massive piece of shit company burns over this. I would like to see consequences.

But then again, corporations are only "people" when we are talking about taxes.

So, I guess Livestrong will go under. That's perfect. Lance will be fine. Nike will continue to make money. But Cancer patients? Yeah. Fuck them. They are clearly the ones who need to be punished.

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a pic of a cyclist who unquestionably was doping...

A465YPGCcAAlS7e.jpg

How did I miss this.

pizzaslice.jpg

EDIT: I'm on a non-wheat diet for a while. Seeing that sucker is killing me. :(

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you Lance Armstrong. Fuck you Nike.

The one question I had about whether he was smart enough to be some major mastermind and fool or fake every test for 10 years was answered. He didn't have to. Nike bought him out of it.

They can both go to hell. Fuck you Lance for openly lying while apparently just selling a (fake) inspirational story. the only thing good I can say is at least it wasn't all about lining your pockets. If it was, at least some other people got helped along the way. But either way, fuck you with a chainsaw.

And Nike, Aiding and abetting a massive fraud in order to protect your investment? Your bottom line above all that is right? If I was allowed to have opinions about the Baltimore Ravens, I would say that sounds awful familiar. I hope your massive piece of shit company burns over this. I would like to see consequences.

But then again, corporations are only "people" when we are talking about taxes.

So, I guess Livestrong will go under. That's perfect. Lance will be fine. Nike will continue to make money. But Cancer patients? Yeah. Fuck them. They are clearly the ones who need to be punished.

This post deserves a shit ton of pizza.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a pretty gay stance by Peyton. Just sayin'.

But yes, definitely worthy of two million pizzas.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's his own fault.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was allowed to have opinions about the Baltimore Ravens, I would say that sounds awful familiar. I hope your massive piece of shit company burns over this. I would like to see consequences.

Don't be melodramatic. Post whatever you want, I never said you couldn't and never asked you not to. All I meant to do was point out how fresh, timely, and relevant your post the other day was. I didn't mean to argue a legal case from 12 years ago or try to stop you from posting what you want.