• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part Pangos & Bell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not very often a Canadian leads the NCAA in rushing.

As far as Claypool is concerned, the season he has had thus far warrants at least making the top 5, in my opinion. I think it should have gone to Davies personally, but I'm not surprised that he and LDT are sharing this award. It's not the first time a guy from Edmonton has been robbed by some questionable voting from down east.
If ldt played in a 4th football game in 2020, he wins the award outright imo :thumb:

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not very often a Canadian leads the NCAA in rushing.

As far as Claypool is concerned, the season he has had thus far warrants at least making the top 5, in my opinion. I think it should have gone to Davies personally, but I'm not surprised that he and LDT are sharing this award. It's not the first time a guy from Edmonton has been robbed by some questionable voting from down east.
So is the award for sporting excellence in general or sporting excellence in sports Canadians generally aren't good at? Because if an NCAA guy is going to get recognition one year then a CHL'er is probably entitled to recognition every year. And that's before we get into NHLers, among whom btw is a guy who plays in Edmonton who is the best in the league by some margin, has been for a while now and is yet to win.

And not for nothing but if Chase were to be considered this year by that logic shouldn't Chuba have gotten his votes for his NCAA-leading rushing stats last year?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway, they gave this thing to a CFLer from New West 5 years ago so I think pinning things on east coast bias is a bit much lol

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway, they gave this thing to a CFLer from New West 5 years ago so I think pinning things on east coast bias is a bit much lol

I'm not really all that upset about it, but Cornish did put up some pretty incredible numbers that year he won. Also, pinning things on east coast bias is like oatmeal in the morning, it's the right thing to do :D

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone play video games? I've been unemployed for a month, and spending a lot of this down time playing. I did a pacifist run of Undertale and loved it, and now I'm trying to get the Dream No More ending for Hollow Knight. Both of them have entered the discussion for my favorite game ever. Just exquisite gaming experiences both of them.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Anyone play video games? I've been unemployed for a month, and spending a lot of this down time playing. I did a pacifist run of Undertale and loved it, and now I'm trying to get the Dream No More ending for Hollow Knight. Both of them have entered the discussion for my favorite game ever. Just exquisite gaming experiences both of them.
last video game i spent any time on was Castle Wolfenstein, then the follow-up Wolfenstein 3d: Spear of Destiny
but I do have Golf Clash on my phone

in short, nope.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I did play video games with my two daughters when they were younger (Nintendo Wii for the record), but they've gone on to Minecraft. Fortnite and something called BedWars lol.

/I still fire up Freecell and Minesweeper on my laptop from time to time

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lost your love of animal crossing? lol

i dont play any vid games. My kids now think fortnite is for the elderly (25 year olds). They play alot of roblox when not on the switch. My 9 year old daughter claims to have cyberbullied barron trump into quitting the game “adopt me” :noidea:

“among us” is the new one theyre playing

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canadas greatest athlete (no not ldt ... iron mike sharpe) came second in kc ... obviously kelces riveting role in moonbase 8 put him over the top here

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lost your love of animal crossing? lol

i dont play any vid games. My kids now think fortnite is for the elderly (25 year olds). They play alot of roblox when not on the switch. My 9 year old daughter claims to have cyberbullied barron trump into quitting the game “adopt me” :noidea:

“among us” is the new one theyre playing
I haven't played Among Us yet, but it seems to be the same sort of game as Resistance and Werewolf/Mafia, and I love those, so might be nice to have a remote/online version to play with the friends I used to play those games with.

And I still occasionally fire up Animal Crossing, but I felt like I beat the game after I bred all the flowers. Though, I might start firing it up a couple times a month again so I can finally fill up the museum... And maybe I'll do the things to my island I was planning before I stopped playing, but seemed like big, time-consuming projects.

But that won't be until after I finish Hollow Knight. And maybe the Spyro trilogy, which should be fast playing.

Hades is also a blast. Has a real classic arcade game feel, but updated artwork and smoother gameplay. And it's a fun way to move within Greek mythology.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I still occasionally fire up Animal Crossing, but I felt like I beat the game after I bred all the flowers. Though, I might start firing it up a couple times a month again so I can finally fill up the museum... And maybe I'll do the things to my island I was planning before I stopped playing, but seemed like big, time-consuming projects.

apparently, its been snowing there so you might want to check on your flowers lol

“big time consuming projects” is key here ... my wifes gameplay has kinda petered out but she would spend a couple hours building something and my son would tear it all down the next morning in 10 minutes and say “this is my island!” ... landlords, man! :L

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Someone who knows nothing about Rutgers, New Jersey or The Sopranos wrote this.

Rutgers University is right on the border of New Jersey and Pennsylvania, located just South of the famous Ben Franklin Bridge. While it is essentially a stone throw away from being out of New Jersey, it’s not. As a result, it’s one of the Universities featured in HBO’s classic drama The Sopranos.

Rutgers' main campus is in New Brunswick, nowhere near PA. They play their basketball home games in Piscataway, also nowhere near PA.

Tony, Carmella, Paulie, Meadow, Chris, and Sal are all featured in the photo.

Pictured: Not "Sal"

They also capitalized some very weird words scattered throughout.

/In related news, Banff is still located in Ontario.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Status
Not open for further replies.