• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part Pangos & Bell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Stro's not everyone's cup of tea but of all the times Stroman's been mouthy or over-exuberant at something this wasn't really on him considering a) Anderson called for time when Stroman was mid-delivery, which of course got Stroman heated, b) Stroman then struck Anderson out, and c) Anderson is the one who got mouthy after striking out after calling for time.

Which begs the question, if dumb and dumber had shit to say about this I wonder just how much shit they've had to say about Stroman over the years? I wonder if they say similar shit everytime Donaldson makes a stupid hick face and cries to an ump after a called strike he disagrees with?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another good question is why is the home plate ump granting time to the hitter when Stro is in mid-delivery?

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
wtf is that one guy looking at??

DGWRRv1UIAICiXK.jpg:large

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on pace for 2,002 now

/how dare he share a birthday with Sid the Kid

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ Safeco food is very good ... you can smell the garlic fries from Everett i think ... the plan is to take in a game this weekend for Edgar weekend ... gonna try me some grasshopper!!!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In case you plan on eating at your next ballpark outing:

Ranking MLB ballparks by food safety inspections

Toronto good, Toronto West very good. LA, NY, Baltimore, Oakland, TB...not so much.
Fake news!

Baltimore racked up a league-leading 264 violations in its March, 2017 inspection. Since baseball season had yet to start, most of the violations don’t have to do with the food itself and are not critical. The critical violations deal primarily with access to hot water at various hand sinks. Delaware North, the company that runs concessions at Camden Yards, wrote in a statement that the water had not been turned on in the building before the inspection and all the issues raised were fixed before opening day. Rodent infestation was observed at multiple stands and classified as non-critical violations. About eight of the stands' licenses to serve food had expired dating back to 2015.

Plus I heard the rodent infestation was hamsters. Adorable.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fake news!

Baltimore racked up a league-leading 264 violations in its March, 2017 inspection. Since baseball season had yet to start, most of the violations don’t have to do with the food itself and are not critical. The critical violations deal primarily with access to hot water at various hand sinks. Delaware North, the company that runs concessions at Camden Yards, wrote in a statement that the water had not been turned on in the building before the inspection and all the issues raised were fixed before opening day. Rodent infestation was observed at multiple stands and classified as non-critical violations. About eight of the stands' licenses to serve food had expired dating back to 2015.

Plus I heard the rodent infestation was hamsters. Adorable.
Was hoping for lake trout but I guess lake hamster will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.