• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: I Think This Guy Wants to Murder Me

quoipourquoi

Did Not Fuck Leesha/Sarah
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fell asleep around 3:30am last night while reading Bret Easton Ellis' Imperial Bedrooms, as I am apt to do after a long day of law school, only to be woken up less than four hours later by a text from 1586***1309. It read:

Lose my number,
and if you contact leesha or sarah again
im coming for you motherfucker

Now... here's the thing... as a single man who likes to drink Jagermeister, it is entirely possible that I have at one point made contact with a "Leesha" or a "Sarah," and not for the purposes of discussing the merits of Bob Froese's 1986 Regular Season, if you catch my drift (I'm talking about the sex).

year13week18.jpg

Off the top of my head, I know "Sarah the Middle School Teacher," "Sarah the Gynecologist's Assistant," "Sarah the Slumpbuster," "Sarah the Walking Electra Complex," and "Sarah the Sister of my Best Friend."

That last one stays between us, SportsHoopla.

But despite all of these Sarahs, I don't know any particular "Sarah" in conjunction with a "Leesha." It's not like I'm pulling a Fredo and banging them two at a time; show me a guy who claims to have had a threesome, and I'll show you a liar (or a no-good cocksucking son of a bitch bastard who better PM me the details, because I have trouble enough with the first clitoris).

And while I appreciate that he (or she) was kind enough to provide me with the requisite evidence of intent for my family's seemingly inevitable Wrongful Death civil case after I get beaten to death, I don't know what to say to 1586***1309.

Do I tell him that I may have crossed the line with his women and apologize?

Do I ask him who "Leesha" and "Sarah" are?

Do I tell him that I did it, and he needs to teach his bitches some new tricks, "cause they be lyin' there like a dead fish. Sheeeit."

Do I not respond at all?

Do I text him in the middle of the night and threaten him back?

Do I post his full number on the Philadelphia Flyers' board and have them do whatever comes natural?

flyersfan%5B3%5D.jpg

The only picture of a Flyers fan not used as an exhibit in a criminal case

In the event that they find my body out in Eddie_Shack country, I ask that I receive an Antarctic penguin burial. Just dress me up in a penguin costume (an Iceburgh costume will suffice) and leave me there; the penguins will take care of the rest.

Last edited by a moderator:

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:csb:

I'd hand that number over to the flyers fans. They'll know what to do :phone:

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
POTY nominee.

I'd text back and ask if he has the wrong number b/c you don't know a Leesha. Largely for our entertainment so you can post any response. ;) But also to try to both quell the situation a little and find out exactly who it is you are supposed to stay away from so you can assess if the ass is worth it or not. I'm guessing your life is worth staying away from the Slumpbuster, but the middle school teacher, well, it might be worth it.

quoipourquoi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
POTY nominee.

I'd text back and ask if he has the wrong number b/c you don't know a Leesha. Largely for our entertainment so you can post any response. ;) But also to try to both quell the situation a little and find out exactly who it is you are supposed to stay away from so you can assess if the ass is worth it or not. I'm guessing your life is worth staying away from the Slumpbuster, but the middle school teacher, well, it might be worth it.

I'm assuming it wasn't the Gynecologist's Assistant, because I was pretty devastated that she didn't call back - though she was with another woman that night whose name I cannot remember.

As for whether or not the ass is worth it, if I haven't already gotten it, I will make it my mission in life to fuck these two women and text him the pictures.

american-psycho-patrick-bateman.jpg

quoipourquoi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's pretty fucked up. I'm sure you could get the police involved in this, since he threatened you, and all.

This sort of thing has to be solved on the mean streets of Auburn Hills, MI. Gotta represent the 48326. :p

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sort of thing has to be solved on the mean streets of Auburn Hills, MI. Gotta represent the 48326. :p

FucK! I deleted my own post... anywho... that 586 area code shows up as Macomb county, MI. Any of those chicks live up that way?

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm assuming it wasn't the Gynecologist's Assistant, because I was pretty devastated that she didn't call back - though she was with another woman that night whose name I cannot remember.

As for whether or not the ass is worth it, if I haven't already gotten it, I will make it my mission in life to fuck these two women and text him the pictures.

american-psycho-patrick-bateman.jpg

Such a fucking awesome movie...

quoipourquoi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy, you really live in da hood, don't ya?

Yeah, it's tough out here with all these coffeeshop gangs. :)

evolver115 said:
FucK! I deleted my own post... anywho... that 586 area code shows up as Macomb county, MI. Any of those chicks live up that way?

Most of them, I imagine. I, myself, am a 586, which is why I assumed at first that it was just a friend with a new number. A quick Google search earlier in the morning proved mostly fruitless - save for a MySpace hit. As of 10 months ago, it belonged to a Brittany.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were you, I would definitely play along with this and really piss who ever that is off. But thats me.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

I did for a while, but I've known quoi is a dude for a while now.

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Want to give him the address to my farm? I should have a new 12 gauge before the end of the month to try out. Possibly a 410 pistol that shoots .45's as well. At any rate, one of the reasons I moved out in the country is because nobody can hear....anything.

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's tough out here with all these coffeeshop gangs. :)

Most of them, I imagine. I, myself, am a 586, which is why I assumed at first that it was just a friend with a new number. A quick Google search earlier in the morning proved mostly fruitless - save for a MySpace hit. As of 10 months ago, it belonged to a Brittany.

hmm... incensed dyke that's pissed off you are moving in on her territory, perhaps? Or a dude with a very unfortunate first name?

That seems unlikely. Funny that he/she leads off with, "lose my number". in one sense, you could suppose that the phone number actually belongs to the real person, but in the same sense, who would be that stupid to threaten someone through an easily traced phone number?

quoipourquoi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were you, I would definitely play along with this and really piss who ever that is off. But thats me.

I'm still a little hesitant, just in case he has me mistaken for someone else. God forbid I antagonize him, and he kicks someone else's ass!

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still a little hesitant, just in case he has me mistaken for someone else. God forbid I antagonize him, and he kicks someone else's ass!

I'm an asshole, I find that humorous. :sly:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Write back something totally random....like.....

"Did I mention that I was lactose intolerant???"

lmfbo! That is pretty random, not sure why, but I am still laughing.

quoipourquoi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmm... incensed dyke that's pissed off you are moving in on her territory, perhaps? Or a dude with a very unfortunate first name?

I haven't been to Club 9 in Ferndale in two years, so I don't think it's a lesbian.

evolver115 said:
That seems unlikely. Funny that he/she leads off with, "lose my number". in one sense, you could suppose that the phone number actually belongs to the real person, but in the same sense, who would be that stupid to threaten someone through an easily traced phone number?

Yeah, I'm guessing it's their real number, and they just don't want a response from me.

quoipourquoi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Want to give him the address to my farm? I should have a new 12 gauge before the end of the month to try out. Possibly a 410 pistol that shoots .45's as well. At any rate, one of the reasons I moved out in the country is because nobody can hear....anything.

Ha!

I could totally setup an ambush at a local bar though. I could just text him something like "Meet me at Penny Black; we have to talk about Leesha."