• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Coming Soon!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First Curb was ok (Enjoyed seeing Sharlto Copely) but I read from some critics who have seen the full season it become a humorless slog. Guy from Rolling Stone mentions all the little call backs Larry David has pulled from Seinfeld over the past couple seasons. Reusing material. 1st episode had the glasses stretched out ... remember george stretching out the neck of the turtleneck? lol ... hoping this doesnt end as poorly as Seinfelds last episode but Larrys already in legal trouble (like the Seinfeld characters were in last episode) lol
Him arguing with Siri was pretty great. My wife laughed the entire episode after he got her glasses.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill drop it here ... I was going to buy tickets to see Ramy Youssef at just for laughs vancouver show for this weekend but he has cancelled ... yet again :ohwell:

So Im browsing what else could be fun ... Aaron Chen maybe ... then I come across this ...

1707945367351.png

/obviously doctored (or is it?) ... then I see thats Patti Harrison from ITYSL ... reading up on her and TIL that she is trans (or is she?)

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill drop it here ... I was going to buy tickets to see Ramy Youssef at just for laughs vancouver show for this weekend but he has cancelled ... yet again :ohwell:

So Im browsing what else could be fun ... Aaron Chen maybe ... then I come across this ...

View attachment 354515

/obviously doctored (or is it?) ... then I see thats Patti Harrison from ITYSL ... reading up on her and TIL that she is trans (or is she?)
I read she was.
I had seen her in numerous things including a movie where she was a lead (Together Together - nice little movie, she's very good) and never noticed.
I think she's funny in ITYSL, not sure how she'd be by herself.

/quite an infection

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
theres a touch too much human relationship melodrama (lol) but overall it was a good watch. Not outstanding but it kept my interest.
Me too....I thought I'd mock-watch an episode or two. Lol I actually really liked it. Kind of Godzilla meets X Files meets Buffy.
Hideous actresses in it too. Yuck. Ew. Lol

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have apple tv

Is it worth it? @jstewismybastardson
I don't think it's worth it by itself.... but Severance, Black Bird, Slow Horses, and For All Mankind are pretty great. Hijack, Silo, Shrinking, Platonic, and The Afterparty are all pretty good.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have apple tv

Is it worth it? @jstewismybastardson

I got the 2 months free apple tv deal on black friday. I just saw they billed me jan 25 so thanks for the reminder … im cancelling now lol

I don't think it's worth it by itself.... but Severance, Black Bird, Slow Horses, and For All Mankind are pretty great. Hijack, Silo, Shrinking, Platonic, and The Afterparty are all pretty good.

I had apple at regular price up until a year ago. BlackBird was great … as was severance. When does season 2 come out? I think ill watch Hijack (as ive heard good things) before my sub ends feb 25. (Killers of the flower moon too if i can stay awake the 3 plus hours). I see “Still” and Tetris there too. There we go … ive mapped out my viewing for the next 10 days lol

Ill look for more “free” subscription offers in the coming months :thumb:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got the 2 months free apple tv deal on black friday. I just saw they billed me jan 25 so thanks for the reminder … im cancelling now lol

I had apple at regular price up until a year ago. BlackBird was great … as was severance. When does season 2 come out? I think ill watch Hijack (as ive heard good things) before my sub ends feb 25. (Killers of the flower moon too if i can stay awake the 3 plus hours). I see “Still” and Tetris there too. There we go … ive mapped out my viewing for the next 10 days lol

Hijack is good "dumb" TV IMO, moves fast and is enjoyable - just don't stop to think about it.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you fucking jstew??!?! ARE YOU

Seriously thanks tho :)

Like *free" p0rn back in the late 90s ... 3 day free trial but you gotta cancel within 24 hrs of sign up then it's 3 month charge non refundable

Not that I know anything about that

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did comeds send you the pictures ???

/oh…. I read that wrong … carry on :bolt:

Everytime I get "those" pictures from @Comeds

tenor.gif

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like *free" p0rn back in the late 90s ... 3 day free trial but you gotta cancel within 24 hrs of sign up then it's 3 month charge non refundable

Ive discovered an italian tv app on roku thats taking me back to my childhood. I think the italian channel package on telus and shaw(rogers) costs about $9 a month and you get 3 channels. My parents have this and my dad pretty much watches it all day lol

This one on roku is $7 for 7 live italian network tv channels and shitload of on demand movies. Lot of 70’s and 80’s giallo movies filled with full frontal nudity lol but the best part is the live tv.

I subscribed to see if italian tv is still all hard core p’rn after midnight like it was when we went there in the summers when i was a kid. Good to see things havent changed.

If anyones looking for me on Saturday afternoons between 3pm and 6pm, im busy :whistle:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I subscribed to see if italian tv is still all hard core p’rn after midnight like it was when we went there in the summers when i was a kid. Good to see things havent changed.
:whistle:

Who found this picture of 14 yr old me watching super channel unscrambled

1000034676.png

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you fucking jstew??!?! ARE YOU

Seriously thanks tho :)

I'm not fucking anyone, I'm married. :(