• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Geena Davis, I was flipping around the channels the other night and landed on "Earth Girls Are Easy". Geena looked pretty darn good in a bikini in that flick.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Geena Davis, I was flipping around the channels the other night and landed on "Earth Girls Are Easy". Geena looked pretty darn good in a bikini in that flick.
I saw her in GLOW a couple years ago in a very small outfit. She looked good

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to Baltimore for 3 days and upon my return all of the snow - and I mean ALL of it - is gone. We pulled into the garage at 7:30 tonight and it was 60 degrees out.

No real notable stories this trip beyond the food tour. Royal Farms chicken, Pioneer Pit Beef, Pizza John's and today we ate at some place that everyone was raving about called Mission BBQ. It was Meh. I learned it was started by the guy who founded Under Armor, and I feel like the fries were made of recycled clothing.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to Baltimore for 3 days and upon my return all of the snow - and I mean ALL of it - is gone. We pulled into the garage at 7:30 tonight and it was 60 degrees out.

No real notable stories this trip beyond the food tour. Royal Farms chicken, Pioneer Pit Beef, Pizza John's and today we ate at some place that everyone was raving about called Mission BBQ. It was Meh. I learned it was started by the guy who founded Under Armor, and I feel like the fries were made of recycled clothing.
I have a Mission about 2 miles from me and haven't been there for 2 or 3 years. Nice people, just not that good to me.
Oddly enough few weeks ago I went to a party that was catered by them and the food was far better, or seemed to be, than anything I ever got from the restaurant itself.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"She's my niece, she doesn't cheat. I just wish I cod help her."

Gortons-Fisherman-e1530141275963.jpg

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like there is a group of only 7-8 people in the world who have this same fantasy. I, for one, hope that @Comeds finds those soulmates someday. And maybe... against all odds... finds himself the meat in a Janney/Collette sandwich on his journey. Find your truth, young man.

In the meantime, the Maryland State Police would appreciate it if you stopped wanking every time a Kaiser Permanente radio ad comes on your car radio. It's dangerous and indecent.
lol honestly I am not sure where the Janney part came from. I do not remember ever posting about her, doesn't mean I didn't, then a year or so ago someone posted something about me and Janney so I just went with it.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember that, that wasnt long ago. I still think that was in response to someone else implying I had a thing for her. Maybe not lol

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a Mission about 2 miles from me and haven't been there for 2 or 3 years. Nice people, just not that good to me.
Oddly enough few weeks ago I went to a party that was catered by them and the food was far better, or seemed to be, than anything I ever got from the restaurant itself.
I just don't understand how you get any customers in a BBQ place that does not serve Pit Beef there. And there are these great Pit Beef shacks all over town and the food is way better, IMO.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't understand how you get any customers in a BBQ place that does not serve Pit Beef there. And there are these great Pit Beef shacks all over town and the food is way better, IMO.
In this area you're probably right. However my wife being from Texas she is used slow cooked brisket, not pit beef, so Mission is far more in line with what she looks for. Having said that, she likes it more than me but not too much either.
What they call BBQ here drives her crazy. It might be actual BBQ, it might be pit beef, or some places in MD even call sloppy joe BBQ. Thats a sure fire way to piss her off! lol

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
In this area you're probably right. However my wife being from Texas she is used slow cooked brisket, not pit beef, so Mission is far more in line with what she looks for. Having said that, she likes it more than me but not too much either.
What they call BBQ here drives her crazy. It might be actual BBQ, it might be pit beef, or some places in MD even call sloppy joe BBQ. Thats a sure fire way to piss her off! lol
How does she feel about the McRib?

Status
Not open for further replies.