• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: OSU vs Sparty It's showtime in the Shoe

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this may have had a bigger impact than what we all think. JT today versus the JT from a year ago? I understand the weather stunk, but damn he played like ass, his OL got manhandled, What changed? Our OL was supposedly our strength going in.. I think the DUI was just the icing on the cake for bigger issues to come. I won't be surprised if we see the same results/playcalling next weekend. I'm crossing my fingers that this team still has pride and has not checked out.:L
I have little faith in beating Michigan now. >15%

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FIRE TIM BECK IMMEDIATELY
I'm not sure Urbs would do this because that would make himself look bad for hiring him in the first place. My concern is how this will affect recruiting from here. Zeke publicly throwing the coaching staff under the bus was a big mistake. As much as I agree with Zeke and his comment on how the coaching staff stunk doesn't mean you spill it out publicly to the media. Everybody is frustrated. Put this game behind you and beat scUM and hope that MSU has a hangover going into the PSU game. PSU can play spoiler here.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good season (not really). Playoff hopes are basically done after that. Offense never came together, not sure if it's b/c of the new OC or the QB fuck up but all that talent fucking squandered.

10 wins vs cupcakes and then the big boys come to town without Connor fucking Cook and beat us.

fuck it all

Anyone know who that team was that was masquerading as the Buckeyes? WTF was that? They could barely do anything most of the game. that was the most pathetic showing I've seen. and they were playing 2 backup QBs..........

With the talent that is on this team, no way they should've lost that game. and I guess as horrible as the Buckeyes looked, sparty could only win by 3???

My TV is lucky its still alive this morning. Sunday was a cool-down period for me.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure Urbs would do this because that would make himself look bad for hiring him in the first place. My concern is how this will affect recruiting from here. Zeke publicly throwing the coaching staff under the bus was a big mistake. As much as I agree with Zeke and his comment on how the coaching staff stunk doesn't mean you spill it out publicly to the media. Everybody is frustrated. Put this game behind you and beat scUM and hope that MSU has a hangover going into the PSU game. PSU can play spoiler here.

I agree. Zeke WAS right. but don't say it to the press. say it in the locker room to the staff if you need to, but......

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor in Columbus that Meyer will eat his own feces for a better chance at winning. Any truth that locker room is laughing at him behind his back? I really hope the OSU chip in and buy their coach a pair..........

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor in Columbus that Meyer will eat his own feces for a better chance at winning. Any truth that locker room is laughing at him behind his back? I really hope the OSU chip in and buy their coach a pair..........

What are you blathering on about?

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck off

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No skin off my nose if 'The Urban" can't control his student-athletes. If he doesn't have the balls do discipline his players, I am sure that will help in recruiting. Those Alpha Males coming out of high school will be happy to play for a coach they can walk over.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No skin off my nose if 'The Urban" can't control his student-athletes. If he doesn't have the balls do discipline his players, I am sure that will help in recruiting. Those Alpha Males coming out of high school will be happy to play for a coach they can walk over.

Dude, there is 8-10 troll threads on the main board about this exact same subject. Take this shit there and get off the Ohio State board.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troll? So, OSU fans are supporting Meyer showing tail and running from confrontation? Sorry....did not know. I will say adios.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troll? So, OSU fans are supporting Meyer showing tail and running from confrontation? Sorry....did not know. I will say adios.
A shitty troll at that

Calling urbs a pussy is the best you got? Weak

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A shitty troll at that

Calling urbs a pussy is the best you got? Weak

I did not call him that. I am suggesting that he, perhaps, lacks some backbone, and is so desperate for a win (to make himself look good) that he will take a public slap in the face in order to keep a good running back on the team. In the short term - he is probably correct to do so. In the long run, I think the public will start to see what kind of man Mr. Meyer is and that all his "talk" is merely of the self-serving kind. If I am an alumnus of OSU, the loss to MSU was only magnified by Meyer's handling of Elliot affair. Thus 'The Urban' is up-against-it this Saturday in Ann Arbor. A loss there and that is 3 strikes against him in less than 10 days. So, yes, I guess the need to keep Zeke Elliot on the field is worth appearing to be a "pussy" (your words), at least in Meyer's eyes.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troll? So, OSU fans are supporting Meyer showing tail and running from confrontation? Sorry....
I did not call him that. I am suggesting that he, perhaps, lacks some backbone, and is so desperate for a win (to make himself look good) that he will take a public slap in the face in order to keep a good running back on the team. In the short term - he is probably correct to do so. In the long run, I think the public will start to see what kind of man Mr. Meyer is and that all his "talk" is merely of the self-serving kind. If I am an alumnus of OSU, the loss to MSU was only magnified by Meyer's handling of Elliot affair. Thus 'The Urban' is up-against-it this Saturday in Ann Arbor. A loss there and that is 3 strikes against him in less than 10 days. So, yes, I guess the need to keep Zeke Elliot on the field is worth appearing to be a "pussy" (your words), at least in Meyer's eyes.

Desperate for a win? Urban Meyer could hang it up tomorrow and be considered one of the greatest college coaches ever. He is a fierce competitor but hardly desperate. You're reaching. Fact of the matter is, Ezekiel Elliot said the right thing to the wrong people. Suspending him for that would be egotistical. Punish him in house and move on

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol....just keep him on the field for the big game. Right.

Good luck. But be prepared for that notorious Urban Meyer ''ulcer'' to flare up if the Buckeyes lose this Saturday. :rolleyes2:

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol....just keep him on the field for the big game. Right.

Good luck. But be prepared for that notorious Urban Meyer ''ulcer'' to flare up if the Buckeyes lose this Saturday. :rolleyes2:
He got us our natty