• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Oregon st at Colorado st

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i bet you picked your nose more than 4 times yesterday alone...
I bet Andersen is an idiot when it comes to choosing a starting QB. He had a kid who was a gamer and had experience and he fvcked him off.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will see in the next two games what kind of ability Luton has playing at home. He needs to settle in fast and learn from those mistakes. Even Portland State is no easy game if the defense is going to be as bad as it was yesterday.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so my dude. We ain't winning that game on the road.

We haven't beaten them on the road since we started playing annually

but if their offense looks like they did yesterday I like our chances....big "if" though

still don't know if they were just sandbagging to throw LSU off their trail

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#3 won 2 games last year, both at the end of the year…Beavers averaged like 6 yards a pass play last year. I don't blame GA for wanting a QB who can throw a ball. 4 ints yesterday doesn't look good, but it was the new QBs 1st live game at a new level of play.

won't write the season off yet, 3 new starting QBs in GA's first 3 years is a lot of soul searching for a passer…perhaps GA should look inwards at his own coaching staff before plugging in new QBs every Saturday.

I mentioned this before but Luton has some decent time at the FBS level under his belt. He started for Idaho against Arkansas St., played the second half against Auburn, and played most of the second half against USC in 2015.

I agree though, it looked to be jitters at the beginning when he was missing some long throws. He really only had one terrible pick. One on a tipped ball and the the other when his receiver fell down. Like you said, he went for over 300 yds which is something I don't think anybody did for you guys last year. Not worth writing him off quite yet.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned this before but Luton has some decent time at the FBS level under his belt. He started for Idaho against Arkansas St., played the second half against Auburn, and played most of the second half against USC in 2015.

I agree though, it looked to be jitters at the beginning when he was missing some long throws. He really only had one terrible pick. One on a tipped ball and the the other when his receiver fell down. Like you said, he went for over 300 yds which is something I don't think anybody did for you guys last year. Not worth writing him off quite yet.

Luton's no throw the ball each down passer, but as long as Oregon State sticks with running the ball and only passing out of play action they should be solid. I was honestly a little surprised they didn't do more two back sets, they have so many backs they could use, it would be a good element to keep the defense guessing.

Colorado State has a really good team this year and I feel like there won't be much shame in losing to them, plus this game just went off the rails so fast for Oregon State

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a bad game. Luton missed his first few wide open deep balls. CSU started slow as well, but turned it on. The best game of zero week, imo.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry Oregon St, you'll be starting conference games soon and it'll get easier.

:markmay:

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a bad game. Luton missed his first few wide open deep balls. CSU started slow as well, but turned it on. The best game of zero week, imo.

That may or may not be true

Hawai'i and UMass were in a back and forth game late, no one saw it because it was on some unheard of network but it was the only close game

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That may or may not be true

Hawai'i and UMass were in a back and forth game late, no one saw it because it was on some unheard of network but it was the only close game
oh yeah, didnt see that one, but saw the score pop up