• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oregon folks dont know how to act when it snows

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's amazing, and you see it happen all the time, usually with younger people, is they start all the shit but in their minds they're just having fun so when the Professor gets out it then becomes, "How dare you ruin our fun" or "what the hell you want?" or "what you going to do about it?" They turn the victim into the perpetrator, at a moments notice, when he shows any retaliation. I think we older people call them punks! :nod: Wasn't that long ago, seems anyway, I would have been on the other side of all this! Could have been limited to just fun as long as that transition I mentioned with the kids doesn't take place.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's amazing, and you see it happen all the time, usually with younger people, is they start all the shit but in their minds they're just having fun so when the Professor gets out it then becomes, "How dare you ruin our fun" or "what the hell you want?" or "what you going to do about it?" They turn the victim into the perpetrator, at a moments notice, when he shows any retaliation. I think we older people call them punks! :nod: Wasn't that long ago, seems anyway, I would have been on the other side of all this! Could have been limited to just fun as long as that transition I mentioned with the kids doesn't take place.

true.

You know in this type of scenario. The dumbest person in the crowd becomes the leader. It is so strange how the lowest common denominator becomes the leader and he gets many following his lead.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
professor should just kept on driving, tough shit if an offender got run over...the way some of those punks were winding up, I'd be worried about a window breaking, or denting the car

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know how Oregon will ultimately handle this. But strength and conditioning coaches are pure evil when it comes to ways to make players see the error of their ways.

Give him an hour with them after practice for about a week and they'll never pick up a snowball again.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should have just kept creeping along, nobody was going to get run over, they would have moved or have been gently pushed out of the way.

When the guy stopped is when it all got worse. But none of that was super terrible.
Just keep driving.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know how Oregon will ultimately handle this. But strength and conditioning coaches are pure evil when it comes to ways to make players see the error of their ways.

Give him an hour with them after practice for about a week and they'll never pick up a snowball again.

The main perpetrator was Huff. A Sr who made the RB comment. A Sr who is on his way to a paycheck in the NFL.

What can a sNc coach do to a guy like that?

He doesnt curr.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should have just kept creeping along, nobody was going to get run over, they would have moved or have been gently pushed out of the way.

When the guy stopped is when it all got worse. But none of that was super terrible.
Just keep driving.

they would have if I was there:D professors car doesn't have the ground clearance to run them over, but my jeep does

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
professor should just kept on driving, tough shit if an offender got run over...the way some of those punks were winding up, I'd be worried about a window breaking, or denting the car

That was my first thought. I'd have been pissed if these asshats put scratches or dents in my car from those snowballs.

Still, suspensions? :scratch: Ducks being ducks doesn't mean suspend them.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were the professor I would have went to the local dept stores North Pole display and brought this guy back to show em WTF is up.

buudy-the-elf-snowballs-o.gif

29699832_.jpg

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how Huff would feel if someone did that to him?

josh-huff-crying-with-plenty-of-time-left.gif

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suspend for a quarter maybe, but the entire bowl game?

I guess I shouldn't be upset that Oregon finally starts to discipline some of it's players, but they do it over a snowball fight? :laugh3:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The main perpetrator was Huff. A Sr who made the RB comment. A Sr who is on his way to a paycheck in the NFL.

What can a sNc coach do to a guy like that?

He doesnt curr.

He's still on the team. If he wants to play in the bowl game (he should since it's not the Rose Bowl), then the sNc coach can do plenty to him. If nothing else, it sends a message to the rest of the team.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Helfrich better start getting his team under control. This was disgusting to watch. It was clearly mob mentality and this shit wouldn't have happened under Chip Kelly. NONE of these statements by players earlier this year would have happened, and this sure as hell wouldn't have happened.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Helfrich better start getting his team under control. This was disgusting to watch. It was clearly mob mentality and this shit wouldn't have happened under Chip Kelly. NONE of these statements by players earlier this year would have happened, and this sure as hell wouldn't have happened.

Good ta C u OD, but are YOU gonna "babysit these baby bastards" during winter break too?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good ta C u OD, but are YOU gonna "babysit these baby bastards" during winter break too?

I can guarantee you that Chip didn't "babysit" these guys. But chip placed expectations and the players knew not to test him.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone needs to get OP a life for Christmas. He posts and responds to himself so many times before anyone else joins in it's hilarious. All that chest pounding during the season must have knocked something lose.
I love all the "Chip would have done this and that" talk. The guy won a Rose Bowl. That's it. Uno and you guy act like he's Bear Bryant and Lombardi rolled into one. lol

Last edited by a moderator: