• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oregon Fans Have Already Annointed Themselves With a Play-Off Spot

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't think this was RA's style.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With wins over

South Dakota
Wyoming
Michigan St

Laugh with me...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

You say this like it's shocking behavior. Another year, another set of Ducks anointing themselves a natty on a platter thanks to Uncle Phil's wallet.

And of course every season were reminded with academic all-Americans like Colt Lyerla admitting Nike U. pays their players, how they buy this success.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You say this like it's shocking behavior. Another year, another set of Ducks anointing themselves a natty on a platter thanks to Uncle Phil's wallet.

And of course every season were reminded with academic all-Americans like Colt Lyerla admitting Nike U. pays their players, how they buy this success.

Why Oregon fans love whooping Fuskies

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time you turn around some cfb media guy has their top 4. Just like bcs projections in that era.

It is fun to discuss and dream.

I can see where it would get annoying i guess.

But to turn around and blame it on SportsHoopla Oregon posters.... :L

Personally I'm sick and tired of announcers who won't STFU about the playoffs, what teams they think will be in the playoffs, how many teams they think should be in the playoffs, and just in general what they think about the playoffs. They even do that shit during FCS games, talking about FBS teams.

I'd almost rather hear Andre Ware talk about Alabama QB's again.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon looks like a final 4 team to me. Lots of football remaining, however what's not to like?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice troll-job, R_A.

You went 3/8ths OD on us there for a minute.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But gotta play em still. They were favored in all of em last year also.
That's the rub, isn't it? Every time a team takes the field is a chance to do well, and it is also a chance to make a lot of mistakes. And every team will have at least one "bad" game. The teams that make the playoff will be the ones that manage to find a way to win their "bad" games. And be prepared for controversy - there will be a lot of teams making legitimate claims to that #4 spot! We just don't know yet which teams those will be yet.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We all know that is bullshit -- it's not like we have a coach that beats his wife.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm down Red! PAC doesn't look so strong. Nebraska has a shot. Win out and they are in, I'd bet on it.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm down Red! PAC doesn't look so strong. Nebraska has a shot. Win out and they are in, I'd bet on it.

Yep. We take care of business, we don't get left out. Now if there's an undefeated PAC, Big XII, and Florida State or Notre Dame, we might be in trouble (SEC will be in unless the best record is 2 losses). But I have a real hard time thinking that the committee will take a 1 loss team from any conference besides the SEC over either undefeated PSU or NU. The best thing that could happen for the B1G at this point is for PSU and NU to win out until they meet in the CCG.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the rub, isn't it? Every time a team takes the field is a chance to do well, and it is also a chance to make a lot of mistakes. And every team will have at least one "bad" game. The teams that make the playoff will be the ones that manage to find a way to win their "bad" games. And be prepared for controversy - there will be a lot of teams making legitimate claims to that #4 spot! We just don't know yet which teams those will be yet.
Well hell, me Bruins are 3 for 3 in winning those type of chances, pencil us in now!! :lol:

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well hell, me Bruins are 3 for 3 in winning those type of chances, pencil us in now!! :lol:
Gritty. Little. Bruins.

I've gotten to see a lot of UCLA football over the last three years (having missed only one of their home games.) But then I moved, so no more. I thought they would do better this season than what they have shown (as did many.) But - between a gritty little win . . and a loss . . I think my UCLA friends are happier with the gritty little wins.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gritty. Little. Bruins.

I've gotten to see a lot of UCLA football over the last three years (having missed only one of their home games.) But then I moved, so no more. I thought they would do better this season than what they have shown (as did many.) But - between a gritty little win . . and a loss . . I think my UCLA friends are happier with the gritty little wins.
It's going to be interesting as the Committee of 13 try to follow the guidelines for ranking the top 25 teams in the country. (I can't wait to see how this shakes out Oct 28th) It seems to me that the AP is still placing value on style points for beating down the Little Sisters of the Poor. :lol:

th