• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oregon Fans Have Already Annointed Themselves With a Play-Off Spot

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So after 5 pages we all know this was never said by an Oregon fan and only one dumb Husky who is thirsty for anything negative about Oregon actually believed it.

Carry on

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So after 5 pages we all know this was never said by an Oregon fan and only one dumb Husky who is thirsty for anything negative about Oregon actually believed it.

Carry on

It was a troll man. He was just bored.

overtone22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With wins over

South Dakota
Wyoming
Michigan St

Laugh with me...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Point me to the source and I will laugh hard.

Name one top team that beat a team as good as Michigan State? I'll wait

Michigan State was, and is, extremely overrated, as is the entire B1G. Has the B1G beaten anyone worthy of note this season yet?

I'll wait for that one.

Personally I'm sick and tired of announcers who won't STFU about the playoffs, what teams they think will be in the playoffs, how many teams they think should be in the playoffs, and just in general what they think about the playoffs.

Last week Jesse Palmer said that BYU deserves a playoff spot if they run the table.

L O L

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dUVTIVS.png

8d2.jpg

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You say this like it's shocking behavior. Another year, another set of Ducks anointing themselves a natty on a platter thanks to Uncle Phil's wallet.

And of course every season were reminded with academic all-Americans like Colt Lyerla admitting Nike U. pays their players, how they buy this success.

yet another husky fixated on Oregon, and jerking off viciously to any story involving the ducks. brings up colt liar-la and uncle Phil just as he climaxes.

take a look around and see how many of these little puppies do the same thing. regent even goes as far as having a recruit's quote as his signature line, a recruit who first chose Oregon then flipped to Washington. I guess when you lose ten straight to your hated rival by an average of twenty plus points, this is what you have to do in order to reach satisfaction.

also, how many times do I have to remind you and every one of you clueless huskies that he is your uncle too. do some research. Washington gets an awful lot of that nike money. have some respect for your uncle.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point me to the source

Michigan State was, and is, extremely overrated, as is the entire B1G. Has the B1G beaten anyone worthy of note this season yet?

I'll wait for that one.

L O L

IU beat Mizzuo at Mizzuo.