• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Oregon Ducks @ Washington Huskies

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh....ok, Kinda like when Shawn Alexander would go hug each opponent after games. God i hate fake fans like wizard.

How the fuck am I a fake fan? I can hate a team with every ounce of my being and yet not hate everyone who follows that team. Mamba and I have been talking online for about a year and he wanted to meet up and give me a beer. Tell me how that's being a fake fan. I sat through every game of the 0-12 year and wore my gear out in public before, during, and after that season. Is that a fake fan? I've been going to games for nearly 40 years and have taken road trips to support the team. Is that a fake fan?

I tell you what, I'd rather go share a beer with a duck fan who knows how to respect fans from a team he dislikes than to share one with a husky who turns on his own. Go fuck yourself. You get the fan of shame award for the day.

No one hates the ducks more than I do, but I'm not going to throw my own under a bus just because they lost. Just tip your cap to an Oregon team that is a few years ahead of us in development and is firing on all cylinders. Mariota is a legit heisman candidate. Take the high road instead of being a dip shit.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations Oregon fans... You swiftly kicked our asses. And I can say I didn't run into a bad Oregon fan today, I enjoyed my experience talking (shit) with all of them. I hope you all had a good time up here, I'll still root against you guys, but good luck the rest of the way.

Thanks man. Game is over. The "hate" can subside (sort of) for another year.

Glad to hear the Duck fans you interacted with behaved themselves.

You guys really are MUCH improved.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, how long do you have to keep the avi for?

Standard one week bet. I don't believe in anything but one week. Leaves you open to make a bet on the next one. I'm sure I won't have any problem finding an ASU fan to make one for next weeks game.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the fuck am I a fake fan? I can hate a team with every ounce of my being and yet not hate everyone who follows that team. Mamba and I have been talking online for about a year and he wanted to meet up and give me a beer. Tell me how that's being a fake fan. I sat through every game of the 0-12 year and wore my gear out in public before, during, and after that season. Is that a fake fan? I've been going to games for nearly 40 years and have taken road trips to support the team. Is that a fake fan?

I tell you what, I'd rather go share a beer with a duck fan who knows how to respect fans from a team he dislikes than to share one with a husky who turns on his own. Go fuck yourself. You get the fan of shame award for the day.

No one hates the ducks more than I do, but I'm not going to throw my own under a bus just because they lost. Just tip your cap to an Oregon team that is a few years ahead of us in development and is firing on all cylinders. Mariota is a legit heisman candidate. Take the high road instead of being a dip shit.

This is how grown ups act. Well done

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Standard one week bet. I don't believe in anything but one week. Leaves you open to make a bet on the next one. I'm sure I won't have any problem finding an ASU fan to make one for next weeks game.

Nice, I'll be flying down for the ASU game. Can't wait to soak in some warm weather and get some golfing in. I miss living in AZ this time of year.

Last edited by a moderator:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't find any bad oregon fans either, but I did see 3 of their fans get kicked out early 4th quarter for causing some kind of scene with UW fans about 10 rows in front of us. Don't know what they did, but they were pissed about being kicked out for sure.

I was honestly surprised at how few oregon fans there seemed to be. I expected a lot more. Unless there were a ton in the south upper deck. Can't see that deck from our seats.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is how grown ups act. Well done

donkey, I didn't diss on Boise fans after UW beat them and we all know how annoying they can be. You talk smack before a game and take the high road after it win, lose, or draw. Mariota should be the heisman front runner and you all have some fantastic WR's. UW held your running game down, but without DAT it doesn't say much. I don't think our defense played very well today, but not many do against that offense. I have no problem tipping my cap to your team for a game well played.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't find any bad oregon fans either, but I did see 3 of their fans get kicked out early 4th quarter for causing some kind of scene with UW fans about 10 rows in front of us. Don't know what they did, but they were pissed about being kicked out for sure.

I was honestly surprised at how few oregon fans there seemed to be. I expected a lot more. Unless there were a ton in the south upper deck. Can't see that deck from our seats.

It seemed like there was a lot on TV. It seemed like loud cheers whenever Oregon made a big play.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seemed like there was a lot on TV. It seemed like loud cheers whenever Oregon made a big play.

There were two fairly large pockets of ducks in the south upper deck and we heard them a little, but there weren't many down below at all. I've seen a lot more at times in the past. Says a lot about the new stadium and the renewed interest from the fans here. They aren't letting those tickets go anymore.

If you were hearing them on TV they must have had the mics up there near them.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were two fairly large pockets of ducks in the south upper deck and we heard them a little, but there weren't many down below at all. I've seen a lot more at times in the past. Says a lot about the new stadium and the renewed interest from the fans here. They aren't letting those tickets go anymore.

If you were hearing them on TV they must have had the mics up there near them.

probably true.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, that was a tough game to watch. Mariota is a beast and should be the front runner for the Heisman. Seemed like we were playing uphill the whole game. As improved as the Dawgs are they are still no match for ducks right now. Good game ducks.

with that being said, fuck all ya'll.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
donkey, I didn't diss on Boise fans after UW beat them and we all know how annoying they can be. You talk smack before a game and take the high road after it win, lose, or draw. Mariota should be the heisman front runner and you all have some fantastic WR's. UW held your running game down, but without DAT it doesn't say much. I don't think our defense played very well today, but not many do against that offense. I have no problem tipping my cap to your team for a game well played.

i dont know that I would say they held oregon's running game down. average is high because of nicholls and 500 yards if you take that out oregons rushing average is more like 290 but 265 yesterday is pretty much no big difference compared to 264 against Cal, and 216 against Tenn

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont know that I would say they held oregon's running game down. average is high because of nicholls and 500 yards if you take that out oregons rushing average is more like 290 but 265 yesterday is pretty much no big difference compared to 264 against Cal, and 216 against Tenn

I meant besides the runs of Mariota. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there weren't many runs between the tackles that went for substantial yardage. Mariota had quite a few big runs and most didn't appear to be on designed runs, but came when he had a long time in the pocket and all of the coverage had gone down field. It was a poor effort of managing a running QB IMO. They neither had an effective pass rush, nor any type of a spy or QB rush containment plan.

Again, keeping your between the tackles rushing fairly low (compared to past games) doesn't mean as much when DAT wasn't in the game. It does show you how much you need him and his ankle healthy though.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant besides the runs of Mariota. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there weren't many runs between the tackles that went for substantial yardage. Mariota had quite a few big runs and most didn't appear to be on designed runs, but came when he had a long time in the pocket and all of the coverage had gone down field. It was a poor effort of managing a running QB IMO. They neither had an effective pass rush, nor any type of a spy or QB rush containment plan.

Again, keeping your between the tackles rushing fairly low (compared to past games) doesn't mean as much when DAT wasn't in the game. It does show you how much you need him and his ankle healthy though.
marshall had just over 100 with a long of 23. I dont keep track of where all the runs go but he was getting pretty good chunks up the middle for the most part. as was Tyner. now neither was running in the middle like any of the past say or 6 running backs were but they weren't inept in the middle either.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oly, prior years the ducks were a run first team and gashed teams up the middle, ends, sides all day long. I didn't say running sucked, but given how many plays your team has having 100y up the middle isn't anywhere near what it used to be. That's all I was saying. Not sure it's really worth arguing over.

EverybodyDuck

Big Johnson
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawk,

As predicted, they have chosen to throw more than run up the pipe. However, believe that back breaking TD run by Marshall was right down the throat.

Having seen them in person now, who should bow down to whom?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawk,

As predicted, they have chosen to throw more than run up the pipe. However, believe that back breaking TD run by Marshall was right down the throat.

Having seen them in person now, who should bow down to whom?

Finally an asshole post in victory. I was beginning to think someone hijacked all of the duck accounts on this board. Figured it would be OcD that started shit, guess I was wrong. Way to be classy.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to try to go Husky hate free until next year's game week or until provoked. It's a lofty goal

Man, I'd just be impressed with a full week from most of you. A full year? That's some serious goals there. :clap:

You know how this rivalry goes though. Won't be hard to find an excuse to drop the decency for either side.