• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Oregon Ducks @ Washington Huskies

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it'll be a good game then. Especially when its one of those 7:30 kicks in the desert. ASU is either on or they are awful.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's 5 and this year is at ASU.

This is the game that will define who the Huskies really are this year. Win it and we are gonna win 10 games including vs UCLA! If we lose, 7 wins tops.

nope sorry it is 7 with 4 years not playing.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know what happened, but I wasn't able to hook up with mamba. Kept on texting him and he didn't return them. Phone died? Overloaded cell tower? Don't know. Kind of a bummer there. Oh well, this was what Mamba said he was leaning toward for my avi so here it is. If you want to change it to something else just let me know. Hell, you can change it daily if you like. All good to me either way.

:suds:

Off to go get some dinner with the family.

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know what happened, but I wasn't able to hook up with mamba. Kept on texting him and he didn't return them. Phone died? Overloaded cell tower? Don't know. Kind of a bummer there. Oh well, this was what Mamba said he was leaning toward for my avi so here it is. If you want to change it to something else just let me know. Hell, you can change it daily if you like. All good to me either way.

Lol, how long do you have to keep the avi for?

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As if this day couldn't suck more, Stanford is tripping over their dicks at Utah when favored by 8. My god, someone just kill me now.

:wtf2: :poke:

Relax, Dawgs lost for the simple fact Price couldn't step up, and the fact the D didn't blitz since they were playing the bend but don't break approach....

Price managed, thats all he did, he didnt step up and make plays, you cant take that approach, they had chances in the 1st half to keep it close, but they didnt, excuse Price didn't, he was looking homerun ball all the time.....

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why would you meet up with mamba...

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Relax, Dawgs lost for the simple fact Price couldn't step up, and the fact the D didn't blitz since they were playing the bend but don't break approach....

Price managed, thats all he did, he didnt step up and make plays, you cant take that approach, they had chances in the 1st half to keep it close, but they didnt, excuse Price didn't, he was looking homerun ball all the time.....

Pretty much spot on. Sankey was the only guy who came to play today on offense. A few hits on Price and a pick and he started second guessing his throws. I gotta give some props to Oregon's secondary though, they covered well.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm sure there pretty bombed, I didnt get to meet up with them yesterday, I'm sure he ll post is hangover status tomorrow.....

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because they're football fans and it's fun to tailgate with other fans

Oh....ok, Kinda like when Shawn Alexander would go hug each opponent after games. God i hate fake fans like wizard.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad Stankey had a great game. that grandfather story is awesome.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh oh the Huskies are turning on eachother

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did I learn today...

Washington can run the ball.

Washington's Price still makes bad decisions under pressure

Washington has no pass rush, but can defend the run w/o a running QB

Sark likes the run game, but is predictable with it

Washington's WR Mickens can't catch the ball when needed

Oregon's Mariota is terrific

Oregon's run D sucks

Huskies had they 2 chances in the last 2 weeks and showed improvement, but nothing else. Time to let the big boyz clean up their mess.

Oregons run D is right about where they are every year good to average. and Sankey is a legit runner. and got what he gets. 4th game over 160

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No there not, its another douche bag that lives in fantasy land, you know that living here.....

Dawgfan calling Wiz a fake fan just because he wanted to meet up with someone who is a fan of another school? seems like he is turning on his own.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations Oregon fans... You swiftly kicked our asses. And I can say I didn't run into a bad Oregon fan today, I enjoyed my experience talking (shit) with all of them. I hope you all had a good time up here, I'll still root against you guys, but good luck the rest of the way.