• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oregon Ducks recruiting

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4-5 years from now, the next set of NCAA sanctions and Taggert off to the NFL as he'll be under a show-cause. You can set your watch to it.
This ^^ .. is being discussed on Washington and USC boards today.

Can anyone say 'ole Miss'.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Oregon Ducks have 13 commits for the 2018 class. 8 of those 13 commits is rated a 4* or better. Further, even better news for Oregon is that their 14th commit could very well be a top rated DE from Florida.

#DoSomething.

Will Taggart FLOREGON pipeline is REAL!
And how many will decommit when he sends more kids to the hospital?:noidea: Also an early commitment is like your wife/girlfriend planning sex, seems like a sure thing but the mood is easily swayed by the slightest thing.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This ^^ .. is being discussed on Washington and USC boards today.

Can anyone say 'ole Miss'.
if thats true sounds pretty much like a couple pots calling the kettle black

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if thats true sounds pretty much like a couple pots calling the kettle black

Please provide when was the last time Washington was sanctioned by the NCAA for recruiting violations.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
please point out when Taggart was first

jon2tanman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,129.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kTX8UEO.jpg
So many devil worshipers!

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B sub FD.

Belongs on the Oregon bored. (misspelling intentional).

2016 Oregon was 4-8 and 2-7 in the Pac 12.

That's the scary part. Taggart is killing it right now and Oregon's brand is at a low for the 21st century.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the scary part. Taggart is killing it right now and Oregon's brand is at a low for the 21st century.
Of course people should be watching what the ducks are doing on the recruiting trail right now. I just wouldn't bet the farm on anything from these super early, but encouraging results.

All of these verbals have one more year of play left themselves which may move their stock. All are going to still be pressured by other teams looking to flip them. Some might have second thoughts as they are still just kids. I don't put a lot of stock in any teams early verbals, but one with a new staff that might have a swing off their results on the field really has to be taken with a grain of salt.

Start off beating Nebraska and looking like the new staff has things going better than expected and this class just might finish very strong. Early season gaffs and a few key losses here and there and maybe some of those voices badgering them to death start to sound more appealing.

No reason for duck fans to be anything but excited and encouraged by what they see in recruiting so far though. Who would blame you?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, and I used to like you Hawk.
Now, you're dead to me.
Oh I think that game is very much in question. It is part of why I have the ducks going as low as 6-6 despite quite a few easier games out there for them. I don't know how they will bounce back if they fall behind at some point or face their first real challenges as a team.

You know damned well I'll be sporting a big old N that week.

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I think that game is very much in question. It is part of why I have the ducks going as low as 6-6 despite quite a few easier games out there for them. I don't know how they will bounce back if they fall behind at some point or face their first real challenges as a team.

You know damned well I'll be sporting a big old N that week.

All is forgiven. You are back in my will.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course people should be watching what the ducks are doing on the recruiting trail right now. I just wouldn't bet the farm on anything from these super early, but encouraging results.

All of these verbals have one more year of play left themselves which may move their stock. All are going to still be pressured by other teams looking to flip them. Some might have second thoughts as they are still just kids. I don't put a lot of stock in any teams early verbals, but one with a new staff that might have a swing off their results on the field really has to be taken with a grain of salt.

Start off beating Nebraska and looking like the new staff has things going better than expected and this class just might finish very strong. Early season gaffs and a few key losses here and there and maybe some of those voices badgering them to death start to sound more appealing.

No reason for duck fans to be anything but excited and encouraged by what they see in recruiting so far though. Who would blame you?

I agree that it's way too early to evaluate Taggart. But so far, he's done a great job on the recruiting trail (including finishing the 2017 class strong).