• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Operation Don't Break a Fingernail", or why the Canucks suck lately GNT

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
canucks need a us vs the league mentality. everyone hates them everyone wants them to lose apparently there is not one nice guy on that team according to almost everyone that talks about them and comments on them. they take pleasure in them losing, in them getting injured. we need a fuck you all mentality to finish this season starting tonight and ride it into the playoffs. I need to see last nights emotions back to back to back to be full of hope for the playoffs. come out tonight like they did before the hawks game and I dont know what to expect. certainly not a cup run

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
on reflection:

1st period - just a huge missed opportunity. The first shot went in on a goalie who had lost his net, and has a history of shitting the bed (has let in 4 or more 13 times this season). three powerplay opportunities, and they had a grand total of six shots on net. Hawks were flat, should have pressed and been approaching 20 shots in that period.
2nd period - THREE shots? are you fucking kidding me? assholes.
3rd period - I thought they were the better team, and deserved a better fate. Need to build on that tonight. until that happens however, they are still in asshole territory.

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on reflection:

1st period - just a huge missed opportunity. The first shot went in on a goalie who had lost his net, and has a history of shitting the bed (has let in 4 or more 13 times this season). three powerplay opportunities, and they had a grand total of six shots on net. Hawks were flat, should have pressed and been approaching 20 shots in that period.
2nd period - THREE shots? are you fucking kidding me? assholes.3rd period - I thought they were the better team, and deserved a better fate. Need to build on that tonight. until that happens however, they are still in asshole territory.

I think most of those shots came while shorthanded.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on reflection:

2nd period - THREE shots? are you fucking kidding me? assholes.
3rd period - I thought they were the better team, and deserved a better fate. Need to build on that tonight. until that happens however, they are still in asshole territory.

to be fair (reported?) I think trying to get even was more on their mind than playing hockey in the second period

and Corey Crawford ... man was he obliviously lucky ... especially in the third ... pucks were hitting him at times when he wasnt square in the net ... at least 3 times he was sideways and the puck hits him ... one of those nights for the canucks shooters

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Higgins was looking skyward on his chance - Great shot that hit the inside of the skate of Crawford and went harmlessly to the corner. Better to be lucky than to be good.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This looks like a game I should have watched. :D

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was that a Sedin who took the elbow?

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He took it like a champ. That was a pretty fucking blatant elbow. lol, whens the hearing?

no word yet. he tried to come back after but went to the quiet room shortly after.

no word on a call up yet so not sure what the injury is. i figure a call up would be made last night or early today since they play in 8 hours

also Hawks have a couple days before their next game so it will give Shanny time to either fuck it up or over do it.

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
- Henrik was rattled. Not that one can blame him, as his brother just went down with an injury, which meant his flying buddy might be out of commission, so he would have to face flying by himself. The funny thing about Henrik when he gets angry is that he doesn’t throw hits or anything, he just skates really angrily into the offensive zone then does a spin of some sort. Seriously, he did this like three times after Daniel went out. “FEEL MY ANGER…….As shown by my spin.”

LOL

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
- Henrik was rattled. Not that one can blame him, as his brother just went down with an injury, which meant his flying buddy might be out of commission, so he would have to face flying by himself. The funny thing about Henrik when he gets angry is that he doesn’t throw hits or anything, he just skates really angrily into the offensive zone then does a spin of some sort. Seriously, he did this like three times after Daniel went out. “FEEL MY ANGER…….As shown by my spin.”

LOL

Henrik Sedin was pissed off last night; mostly because his twin magic with Daniel meant he's the one who actually felt the elbow. (Creepy.)

lol

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont thin k I posted this last night

I actually dont care that we lost last night. that was a good showing by them even if they did get distracted in the 2nd. now more like that going forward please thanks