• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Opening Night - Sixers at Pacers

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excited to watch Nerlens for the first time in a regular season game!

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm predicting 12-13 wins this season and nailing the #1 overall pick. I'm looking forward to seeing the new guys in action.

NDIrishGuy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could this be the worst game of the NBA season? Indiana has no offense, Philly has no defense. It is movable object versus stoppable force. I am dreaming of a stud Philly team in 2-3 years and only want to see Noel this year and maybe MCW figure out how to shoot. Though part of me thinks that MCW won't be long for this Sixers team.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could this be the worst game of the NBA season? Indiana has no offense, Philly has no defense. It is movable object versus stoppable force. I am dreaming of a stud Philly team in 2-3 years and only want to see Noel this year and maybe MCW figure out how to shoot. Though part of me thinks that MCW won't be long for this Sixers team.

I agree with this. Rumors were going on forever it seems to deal MCW and I still think he will get dealt for the right piece or picks IMO. Philly in 2-3 years are going to be very good. Hinkie knows how to build/rebuild and he's willing to suck ass short term to be successful long term. Tanking may not be ethical per se, but the rules have not changed therefore teams who stink are rewarded a better percentage of having the top pick. It didn't work in our favor this past draft however.