• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

On today's episode of The Young and the Rockless...

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it every time I see Joba Chamberlain I have an overwhelming urge to punch the shit out of his big round, ugly head? That guy wouldn't make the 'pen of the Tuscon Padres, much less the SD Padres but the NY Yankees fucking INSIST he pitches for them.

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am not sure what the C's will look like this year other then probably pretty crappy.. but they have a ton of picks onver the next few years.. make some trades and get some real players..

if they fired danny ainge and promoted doc, we wouldn't be so shitty.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is why he signed with LA instead of NY last year?

:bullshit:

Your response doesn't make sense in relation to the statement I made.

Yes, he wants to get out of NYC and get back to LA because he signed with NY last year. How else would he want to do that? :scratch:

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hughes and Joba, unbelievably. What a difference 5 years make.

I couldn't wait for them to get to the big club, now I can't wait for them to leave.

Haha yeah.

Felt the same about Homer 3 years ago though, and he's turned out alright.

Still not as good as I'd hoped or he should be, but a solid pitcher nonetheless.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hammer you are up early this morning.. i get that urge every time i see any yankee player.. though to make it a good season i need the yanks to be competitive.. its an insane circle..

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i do count myself lucky.. i just try to keep a box of popcorn at the ready .. you never know when its going to get entertaining..

i might have thsi wrong but to me it seems like

1. people got mad at hammer ?? went and posted at another site..
2. people friendly to both sides were posting on both sites.. till they got mad at hammer.. and went to the other site..
3. people on the others site are pissed that they werwe posting in both places
4. last round of pissed people now cant decide where they want to post..

im sure i have it wrong.. but just from what ive read.. this about sums it up.. its a lot deeper then that.. or maybe not.. what ever.. lets talk sports..

Wrong on most accounts

Hammer banned a couple of "our" CBS refugee's in here...questionable whether they deserved it or not...but his site, his rules...

A new site was created by them...

Hammer cries himself to sleep that some in here had the audacity to post in both locations and started banning them

Some that weren't, got fed up with the bannings and went out in a blaze of glory here

A slow trickle of the remaining regulars have started posting over there more frequently instead of here...some of the remainders that weren't posting over there at all started to as it seems the group we've always posted with was migrating there.

hammer loses more sleep as more and more defy him and go over there...

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my son isn't 1 yet. his facial expressions changed a lot since birth. i'm not sure who he will look like yet.

If there's a god, and he's merciful...

He'll look nothing like you.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my son isn't 1 yet. his facial expressions changed a lot since birth. i'm not sure who he will look like yet.

Does he sleep at night? In his own bed?

We were fortunate with ours. Have a buddy whose 4 yr old daughter sleeps draped across him and his wife every night in bed and if one of them gets up to go to the bathroom she wakes up crying. We started telling them at six months they should be moving her into her own bed and they knew it but never did it.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We were fortunate with ours. Have a buddy whose 4 yr old daughter sleeps draped across him and his wife every night in bed and if one of them gets up to go to the bathroom she wakes up crying. We started telling them at six months they should be moving her into her own bed and they knew it but never did it.
you got that right.. non of my kids slept in our bed.. once they grew out of that bassinet thingy .. they had thier own room .. all six slept through the night early thank goodness.. ive heard horror stories about that..

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the hell with that! he's in his own cradle/bed at night.

we're not together but i do date. and i'll be damned if he takes away my right to get laid lol

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong on most accounts

Hammer banned a couple of "our" CBS refugee's in here...questionable whether they deserved it or not...but his site, his rules...

Hammer cries himself to sleep that some in here had the audacity to post in both locations and started banning them

Some that weren't, got fed up with the bannings and went out in a blaze of glory here

A slow trickle of the remaining regulars have started posting over there more frequently instead of here...some of the remainders that weren't posting over there at all started to as it seems the group we've always posted with was migrating there.

Questionable. You have forgotten what the threads devolved into, Down. It was literally a "legit" post followed by a long-ass post restating the same old tired negative bullshit from Uno, Snoogins, VP or Pete. It was all day every day and I got sick of that and people asking me why the fuck those assholes got to play by a different set of rules.

I lose sleep because I'm partying like a rockstar every day that the numbers continue to go thru the roof here. Visits, visitors, pageviews, time-on-site, active users, etc.

"Defy" me. My gawd you've turned into such a fool, Down. I'm embarrassed for you, man. You have virtually zero respect on either site anymore with your following of Rock's every move. You hide behind that clown and it's tough to watch what you've done to yourself.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong on most accounts

:Cry::boink::crazy::fencing:

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
imagine having 6 kids in your bedroom every night hahaha

images

HammerDown