• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

On today's episode of The Young and the Rockless...

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Rock put aside his hurt feelings and resume his regular posting?...

Will Down finally accept what makes him chronically angry and go ahead and get the sex change operation?...

What did Hammer find while he was rummaging through Rock's trash?...

All of this and much more on today's episode of The Young and the Rockless.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW7Op86ox9g]DUN-DUN-DUUUUN!!! Sound Effect - YouTube[/ame]

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah...

The hard charging Reds have moved to within 3.5 of the collapsing Pirates.

Red Sox, Yankees, Braves, Nats, and Indians win...

Royals, Orioles, and Rangers lose.

I'll be by later. Have a good day everybody.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Braves= still best team in MLB

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tampa lost.. as well.. yankees wernt playing baseball it was a football game.. 14-7 dang yankees..

Nice title.. i thought it was more days of our lives themed though.. maybe taht will be tomorrows headline.. i think there is something else brewing here.. though i dont know these guys that maybe its someone else pushing the chess pieces in place.. its a war! hammer vs some shadowy figure that wont be named untill the third movie...

nynasty

nynasty
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yanks as close to the protected top 10 draft picks as they are to the division lead.

Can't quite figure out how I want this to go......

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yanks as close to the protected top 10 draft picks as they are to the division lead.

You want them to win 20 of 22 and catch the Red Sox.

Soriano has been quite the get. I thought he would have been the perfect 2 month rental for the Reds.

Is CC shot? Or is this just a shitty year?

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tampa lost.. as well.. yankees wernt playing baseball it was a football game.. 14-7 dang yankees..

Nice title.. i thought it was more days of our lives themed though.. maybe taht will be tomorrows headline.. i think there is something else brewing here.. though i dont know these guys that maybe its someone else pushing the chess pieces in place.. its a war! hammer vs some shadowy figure that wont be named untill the third movie...

Consider yourself lucky that you don't know the players in this "drama" and that you're not involved.

It's beyond silly.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the top ten can help.. id go that route.. its much more fun beating the yankees when they are at full steam.. this has been a down year as far as being a fan goes.. the rivalry this year just doesnt have the same pop..

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Consider yourself lucky that you don't know the players in this "drama" and that you're not involved.

It's beyond silly.

i do count myself lucky.. i just try to keep a box of popcorn at the ready .. you never know when its going to get entertaining..

i might have thsi wrong but to me it seems like

1. people got mad at hammer ?? went and posted at another site..
2. people friendly to both sides were posting on both sites.. till they got mad at hammer.. and went to the other site..
3. people on the others site are pissed that they werwe posting in both places
4. last round of pissed people now cant decide where they want to post..

im sure i have it wrong.. but just from what ive read.. this about sums it up.. its a lot deeper then that.. or maybe not.. what ever.. lets talk sports..

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man the dodgers seem to be on a roll.. i think the sox have them coming up.. after the way the royals handled them.. this might not be a pleasant series..

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i do count myself lucky.. i just try to keep a box of popcorn at the ready .. you never know when its going to get entertaining..

i might have thsi wrong but to me it seems like

1. people got mad at hammer ?? went and posted at another site..
2. people friendly to both sides were posting on both sites.. till they got mad at hammer.. and went to the other site..
3. people on the others site are pissed that they werwe posting in both places
4. last round of pissed people now cant decide where they want to post..

im sure i have it wrong.. but just from what ive read.. this about sums it up.. its a lot deeper then that.. or maybe not.. what ever.. lets talk sports..

Haha nope. That's pretty much it.

Like I said...beyond silly.

Also like I said in June, if the Pirates are in contention on September 1, I'll take them seriously.

As it looks today? Their status could be up in the air come September 1.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man the dodgers seem to be on a roll.. i think the sox have them coming up.. after the way the royals handled them.. this might not be a pleasant series..

They gotta cool off at some point.

Don't they?

Reds actually could have easily won all 4 they played against them a couple weeks ago.

Only managed 1.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not sure what mattingly has done over there.. he went from ready to being fired to the greatest coach on earth.. they should make everyone one of them piss in a cup.. havent seen a turn aroudn like that since bonds head got 10 sizes too big...

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a side note its radiation treatment day.. wont be posting much after say 10..

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not sure what mattingly has done over there.. he went from ready to being fired to the greatest coach on earth.. they should make everyone one of them piss in a cup.. havent seen a turn aroudn like that since bonds head got 10 sizes too big...

Hanley and Puig is what has happened to them.

When Hanley was hurt and Puig was in the minors, they couldn't score to save their lives.