• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

On to the off season. WDIK?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR, bonus points for long TDs.

12 teams. Cut down to 5 by Super Bowl Sunday and eventually 3 by the middle of the summer. At least 1 player has to be an IDP. We can trade off of the 5 man roster, but not before we cut it to 5.

These are the guys pretty much locked in...

QB Patrick Mahomes - Probably will be my biggest trade chip this off season, but if I can't find any takers, I will have to keep him.

RB Leonard Fournette - I'll deal him if someone wants him, but he will probably end up being one of my 3 final keepers and that's fine with me.

WR Devante Adams - Same as Fournette.

LB Bobby Wagner - Perennial top 5 IDP. If I end up keeping 2 IDPs on my 5 man squad, I would want to deal Wagner.

I could go a number of directions with the 5th spot. I usually like to make sure I have 2 IDPs, in case something happens to the 1 in the offseason (suspension, injury, etc). If I only keep 1 and he blows his knee out in OTAs or something, I will be stuck keeping him. But if I have another offensive player that someone will trade me draft picks for, I will take the chance. Especially since Wagner doesn't have a history of being a dumbass or injury prone. But here are the candidates for the 5th spot...

James Conner - Speaking of injury prone... The guys in my league have probably soured on him, as have I. But he may be able to fetch me a less than elite draft pick, which is better than nothing.

Odell Beckham - I have soured on him a little, but he is still a big name with a high ceiling. Also, he could get traded, which could boost his value.

Kerryon Johnson - I probably have better options.

Kenny Golladay - Get him back with Stafford. Was on his way to becoming a great keeper candidate.

DJ Moore - Who knows what will happen with the QB situation in Carolina?

Devon White - Playmaker. Will be on everyone's radar next draft.

Jamal Adams - If I didn't have Wagner or White, he would probably be my IDP keeper next year, but I love the LBers.

Derwin James - See above...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sub Wagner with white keep golladay. U got good options, is there a shit team u can package 2 for 1

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sub Wagner with white keep golladay. U got good options, is there a shit team u can package 2 for 1
Not likely, but you never know. The guy who has Zeke will probably keep Russell Wilson for the 4th straight year. I've tried to get Zeke from him with no luck.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not likely, but you never know. The guy who has Zeke will probably keep Russell Wilson for the 4th straight year. I've tried to get Zeke from him with no luck.
Id like around and see , can’t hurt

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golladay good potential in bonus leagues. That's where I'd land.

IDP, idk... All good options. Adams, if position scarcity is a thing.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been considering Devonta Freeman a lot recently. I think since I have 3 good options for offense and a stud IDP, I can take a chance on Freeman. He is a free agent and could end up in a place where he would be the featured back. But then, I wonder if there would be any place he could land that would make him a better prospect than Atlanta, where he was already the featured back. I may just play it safe and keep 2 IDPs on my 5 man squad since I don't see any of the offensive players being an attractive trading chip.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been considering Devonta Freeman a lot recently. I think since I have 3 good options for offense and a stud IDP, I can take a chance on Freeman. He is a free agent and could end up in a place where he would be the featured back. But then, I wonder if there would be any place he could land that would make him a better prospect than Atlanta, where he was already the featured back. I may just play it safe and keep 2 IDPs on my 5 man squad since I don't see any of the offensive players being an attractive trading chip.
With his injuries, I think he’s gonna be hard pressed to be a bell cow anywhere else.

i Also assume u feel Atlanta is going to excercise their out clause.(I do too)