• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

On a side note... Isn't it nice to be able to say...

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...That the Bears going 30 years without winning a Superbowl is our longest major sports drought? :suds:

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ This

As a Bears, first and foremost before anything, that is not nice... at all. lol

We could be Lion fans....

We could be Viking fans....

...and that's just in our division.

Yes, I'd LOVE to win another Superbowl, but I can say I saw us win one and play in another...

... I can also say I've seen the Bulls, Blackhawks, White Sox and Cubs all win championships.

Do you all realize that this isn't a common phenomenon with sports towns?

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, I'd LOVE to win another Superbowl, but I can say I saw us win one and play in another...

... I can also say I've seen the Bulls, Blackhawks, White Sox and Cubs all win championships.

I don't care. Not only is that a stupid thing to say, I'd rather the bears Win a title over any of those other franchises.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do... but saying Bears fans have it better than Lions fans. Is like a 350 pound fatso, bragging that he has it better than the 450 pound fatso. Just because you found a guy fatter than you, doesn't mean you're not a fat fuck.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do... but saying Bears fans have it better than Lions fans. Is like a 350 pound fatso, bragging that he has it better than the 450 pound fatso. Just because you found a guy fatter than you, doesn't mean you're not a fat fuck.

Where, anywhere, did what I say imply that the Bears are not a clusterfuck right now?

I don't think its bragging to point out that, "Hey, those fuckers haven't even won ONE...". Not even close. If you're in Minnesota, you lost a basketball team, lost your hockey team, (Eventually getting back sup par replacements that still don't feel right or have any sort of history), have a couple of forgotten World Series wins that NOBODY cares about and your football team lost the Superbowl four times in a hell and gone era and hasn't seen it since...

Yes, the Bears have a drought going on, but we've been twice, won one and we'll get back...

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care. Not only is that a stupid thing to say, I'd rather the bears Win a title over any of those other franchises.

Nothing stupid about it. Sorry your parents were zygotes when the Bears won their Superbowl. Guessing you were about 3 when we went in '07 as well...

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Been... Guess this thread was not meant to be an argument over me being somehow satisfied that the Bears haven't won in 30 years, but yet it broke that way... Not my intention.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Been... Guess this thread was not meant to be an argument over me being somehow satisfied that the Bears haven't won in 30 years, but yet it broke that way... Not my intention.

I think you're just taking our comments waaaayyyy too seriously man. lol

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Beengay fudgepackers is just a dickbag, dont mind him.

Its good be a fan of Chicago teams. Some of these guys can only focus on one thing in life, year round, no matter how shitty it is.

The Blackhawks have been awesome!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Beengay fudgepackers is just a dickbag, dont mind him.

Its good be a fan of Chicago teams. Some of these guys can only focus on one thing in life, year round, no matter how shitty it is.

The Blackhawks have been awesome!

Hockey eats my asshole.

The Bulls look solid though...

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the bears is awesome....

Watching Howard and the defense can be fun.

Sunday was brutal...

Hockey is the only major sport I can't get into. Love baseball, love basketball... I respect hockey, but it just doesn't do it for me. No idea why. Probably because I'm gay.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Howard and the defense can be fun.

Sunday was brutal...

Hockey is the only major sport I can't get into. Love baseball, love basketball... I respect hockey, but it just doesn't do it for me. No idea why. Probably because I'm gay.
Have you ever watched a game in person? Hockey and baseball are the only two sports that i would rather watch live than at home on tv. Never cared about hockey til i went to a couple nhl games. Hooked.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hockey is ok......watching it live is a 100% more fun..........
Watching the Bulls is not fun for me to watch anymore.I`m guessing the post Jordan era took out all the fun of it.lol
I paid 700$ for 4 tix last x-mas so I could take the wife,son and daughter to game vs the Heat last March and it was thee most boringest game ever.
I even tried watching the Warriors and the Celtics last night and watched app. 40 minutes of it.(that's what was on next to our table at BWWs)lol
The NFL................Love it.
MLB..............I just watch the Cubs when I can.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmmmm..........Whats so good about them?...........Jimmy Butler?

Yeah, they're not going to compete with the likes of Cleveland come post-season time, but Butler is an MVP candidate. D-Wade still plays at an all-star level, Rajon Rondo will average double digit assists and play some great defense. Guys like Lopez, Taj Gibson... etc... are very good in their roles. Like I said, they miss that other star that we all thought D-Rose was going to be. So, knocking off Cleveland is unlikely. However, they'll play some very good basketball and are as good as anyone else in the East.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, they're not going to compete with the likes of Cleveland come post-season time, but Butler is an MVP candidate. D-Wade still plays at an all-star level, Rajon Rondo will average double digit assists and play some great defense. Guys like Lopez, Taj Gibson... etc... are very good in their roles. Like I said, they miss that other star that we all thought D-Rose was going to be. So, knocking off Cleveland is unlikely. However, they'll play some very good basketball and are as good as anyone else in the East.

I`ve always liked that guy.......Solid player.