• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Olympic k16, thoughts?

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A guy i know is coming over tomorrow to sight it in and try to sell it to me. He's only shot it once or twice and is going to knock a hundo off the price he bought it for brand new. It's got a heavy barrel and thats about it. I heard my Military buddies talk shit about the rifle but they never said why they disliked it. any of you had experience with the Olympic brand?

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A guy i know is coming over tomorrow to sight it in and try to sell it to me. He's only shot it once or twice and is going to knock a hundo off the price he bought it for brand new. It's got a heavy barrel and thats about it. I heard my Military buddies talk shit about the rifle but they never said why they disliked it. any of you had experience with the Olympic brand?

Looks like a great varmint or predator hunting rifle to me. If the price is right go for it. Remember you could always trade out the upper to someone in the future if you don't like it. AR's are selling for about $800 all day long in Ohio. Gun shops are saturated with them. Now is the time to buy.