• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, Herbert! That was awesome.
FFS
Man...
I traded him cuz I was tired of getting 19-23 when you know damned good and well the talent exists for 30 every damned week.

He actually got worse. Maybe next year? Chargers obviously mailing it in already knowing that the coach is a lame duck

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will make 3yrs running that I've fallen in the final week and just missed the playoffs as a result. .... couple of shit-showings by one or two guys (not the same ones) each time. Good luck to those going forward. ...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man...
I traded him cuz I was tired of getting 19-23 when you know damned good and well the talent exists for 30 every damned week.

He actually got worse. Maybe next year? Chargers obviously mailing it in already knowing that the coach is a lame duck

I'll be scared to look after the game tonight if Baker and DK (who would be in there for Slayton) would have won it

I don't usually blame coaching, but Herbert needs a new one. He is better than this (injury aside).

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be scared to look after the game tonight if Baker and DK (who would be in there for Slayton) would have won it

I don't usually blame coaching, but Herbert needs a new one. He is better than this (injury aside).
I REALLY thought that getting Kellen Moore on board at OC was going to finally unleash that potential, but it really hasn't. I dunno if the HC is forcing Moore to hold back, or maybe he and Herbert just don't mesh like Mooe and Prescott did..maybe Herbert is just missing something. The guys on the local radio referred to him as the new, but more likeable, Jay Cutler this morning. All the talent in the world, but for whatever reason it just doesn't come together and provide results.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I REALLY thought that getting Kellen Moore on board at OC was going to finally unleash that potential, but it really hasn't. I dunno if the HC is forcing Moore to hold back, or maybe he and Herbert just don't mesh like Mooe and Prescott did..maybe Herbert is just missing something. The guys on the local radio referred to him as the new, but more likeable, Jay Cutler this morning. All the talent in the world, but for whatever reason it just doesn't come together and provide results.

That is certainly a possibility.

Maybe they'll trade him to Seattle and he can throw to DK.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It certainly hasn't helped that Mike Williams and Josh Palmer have been out for so much of the season, Quentin Johnston just hasn't developed at all, and the offensive line has been bad which has led to no running game either. It's pretty much been Keenan Allen. He was great at the beginning of the year when they had everybody healthy in the passing game.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It certainly hasn't helped that Mike Williams and Josh Palmer have been out for so much of the season, Quentin Johnston just hasn't developed at all, and the offensive line has been bad which has led to no running game either. It's pretty much been Keenan Allen. He was great at the beginning of the year when they had everybody healthy in the passing game.
true

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is where we finished:

#1 seed Bandit (bye) 11-3
#2 seed Treff (bye) - 9-5
#3 seed Monkey - 8-6
#4 seed Femurov - 10-4
#5 seed Barilko - 8-6 (best record of all the remaining wild card teams)
#6 seed Smitty who held on with 2021.98 points just edging TKO and Lefty.

1st round of the playoffs next week will be Monkey vs. Smitty and Femurov vs. Barilko with Bandit facing the worst remaining seed from the winners and Treff facing the best remaining seed from the winners.

This will be the draft order next year:

#1 Harold
#2 Sam & Wil
#3 Fuzzy (Sam & Wil own)
#4 Face
#5 Lefty
#6 TKO

Good luck to all of you in all of your leagues.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the only good thing I can say about any of it is I get 5th pick next yr. ...... so close, yet so far away from the dance.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ATTENTION ALL PLAYOFF TEAMS: Trade deadline is tonight at 11:59pm and we all of the sudden have a shitload of starting NFL running backs that are the backups for all of your guys that are hurt. Send an offer ASAP if you're interested in Ty Chandler, Ezekiel Elliott, Antonio Gibson, Zamir White, or Edwards-Helaire.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ATTENTION ALL PLAYOFF TEAMS: Trade deadline is tonight at 11:59pm and we all of the sudden have a shitload of starting NFL running backs that are the backups for all of your guys that are hurt. Send an offer ASAP if you're interested in Ty Chandler, Ezekiel Elliott, Antonio Gibson, Zamir White, or Edwards-Helaire.
two of those dudes are my handcuffs. But I've got little to no expendable ammo and sitting on that bye for at least one of them to get back upright :)

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm not one so guess I'm out.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sold Elliott to Monkey for Rico Dowdle and his 2023 3rd. Helped that there's no chance we can play against Monkey next week and I'm sure Stevenson will be back by week 17 or he would have gone on IR.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean feel free to send an offer if you want. I just figured it would mean more to the guys that need them this week.
No thanks I'm good (well actually average). ....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sold Elliott to Monkey for Rico Dowdle and his 2023 3rd. Helped that there's no chance we can play against Monkey next week and I'm sure Stevenson will be back by week 17 or he would have gone on IR.
Be silly for the Pats to bother bringing Stevenson back, however, Zeke might be dead by then due to exhaustion

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be silly for the Pats to bother bringing Stevenson back, however, Zeke might be dead by then due to exhaustion
I agree that they shouldn't, but then why not just put him on IR so you can fill his roster spot?