• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Oklahoma vs Tcu

offshore1509

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
:nod:

To have had all of the opportunities we had to tie/win the game...and then lose the fucking thing?

I know most of us had been saying that next year was supposed to be our year and anything good we accomplished this year was just extra pudding....but, with today's total departure from what we've seen these guise do for the last 7 or 8 games I'm not so sure next year will be any better.

Shit...every game against a GOOD opponent will be a coinflip from here on out.

TCU came out and played with their pants on fire, they just out played OU every where.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it that their QB is mobile, but to not have had any more pressure on him than we did is inexcusable.

Grissom and Striker were effectively neutralized by our own staff IMO.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he went into the locker room, briefly, sometime in the 3rd and nothing was said, but when OU got the ball the next time on offense, he didn't look comfortable and it looked like his right hip area was bothering him.

however, this was a total team screw up.

Offense.

Defense.

Coaching staff.

et al.

If he was injured that would explain a lot because he was way off on a lot of things today.
Hope he's ok.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cramps.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So there are real Okies on here. Cool

Born and raised in Tulsa. Moved to Jax, FL (unfortunately) in 2002. I'm 50 years old now and no matter if I never make it back to Oklahoma, I will always be an OU fan.

offshore1509

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Defense was garbage, but Heupel had multiple chances in key situations and failed miserably. Those play calls were a joke.

It has a lot to with execution, receivers couldn't get open, defense couldn't get a stop (penalties help in some), Knight was terrible except for a couple of long passes, he takes way too long to get the ball out, took a sack when they had the ball on the 3 yard line. An all around bad performance by the whole team including the coaches.

offshore1509

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's funny that Patterson was claiming that OU had help stealing TCU signals, when it was TCU that seemed to be in OU's playbook. I don't know if Heuple was just predictable, but TCU was in the right defense every play. I still have issues with trying to get 1 yard out of the shotgun.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny that Patterson was claiming that OU had help stealing TCU signals, when it was TCU that seemed to be in OU's playbook. I don't know if Heuple was just predictable, but TCU was in the right defense every play. I still have issues with trying to get 1 yard out of the shotgun.

that does seem a little strange doesn't it. :whistle:

offshore1509

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
that does seem a little strange doesn't it. :whistle:

Not saying that was the case, but it sure seemed like TCU had the right coverage or defensive formation every time. Knight seemed to be getting good protection most of the time, he either wouldn't pull the trigger or everyone was covered. I still think OU has a very good team, they just got outplayed by a team that wanted it more.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying that was the case, but it sure seemed like TCU had the right coverage or defensive formation every time. Knight seemed to be getting good protection most of the time, he either wouldn't pull the trigger or everyone was covered. I still think OU has a very good team, they just got outplayed by a team that wanted it more.

It had more to do with not playing Tulsa High, LA Tech Directional or Tennessee. WVU exposed your overrated defense and TCU just flat out exposed your overrated as hell team. Should be a good game next Saturday; see you fuckers in Dallas!!!!

offshore1509

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It had more to do with not playing Tulsa High, LA Tech Directional or Tennessee. WVU exposed your overrated defense and TCU just flat out exposed your overrated as hell team. Should be a good game next Saturday; see you fuckers in Dallas!!!!

Yeah, WVU exposed OU defense, held them to 9 points in the second half. Tex has been beat by every team with a pulse so far, don't worry, TCU will be coming at you soon enough, but first, OU will be having Bevo burgers, next week won't be pretty at all for Tex fans.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, WVU exposed OU defense, held them to 9 points in the second half. Tex has been beat by every team with a pulse so far, don't worry, TCU will be coming at you soon enough, but first, OU will be having Bevo burgers, next week won't be pretty at all for Tex fans.

We'll see. Our D is looking good, we just don't have an offense. Hell, if we had our offense from last year, Texas would whip your overrated asses next Saturday. Unfortunately, you fuckers are lucky we have the worst offense in NCAA history.

offshore1509

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We'll see. Our D is looking good, we just don't have an offense. Hell, if we had our offense from last year, Texas would whip your overrated asses next Saturday. Unfortunately, you fuckers are lucky we have the worst offense in NCAA history.

Overrated maybe, most OU fans never thought we would go undefeated this year, just hoping to build for next year when all the pieces come together. But they don't need to wait until next year to kick Tex ass. I would call Tex overrated, but can't call not rated overrated.